FXM

Oct 2, 2017
If it wasn't for Doc, mom probably wouldn't have got with MC at all. Then she hooks us up with her own daughter and paves the way for a Harem...I'm just sayin'. :eek:penedeyewink:

Except Nicole, Fuck her! she's not allowed in the harem.:mad:

Bitch Makin me pay for a kiss...screw that!:angry:...jk I'll let her in the harem... if she begs first.XD

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You're partially wrong i longing mostly for Mia's pussy but i wouldn't mind mom's either. :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Well after playing the whole thing i admit it hurt see nicole with the guy, but it is not that bad, specially if you compare it with BB where you are forced to see Ann fucked dozens of times a week by a completely invincible nemesis, but this one is very weak opponent easy beatable can't take anything from nicole more than a kiss and a grab ass.

And later Nicole admits that she date the guy cause she can't date the MC who is the one she really want, the money thing is killing the mood for me but she already show that have strong feelings for her brother.

Is still weird that this happens with the guy that was molesting her it will be more credible if was just another guy but at least nothing happen and MC will get his revenge with the sister of the guy.

I still prefer the mom but nicole is ok too, the only bad thing for me in this game is that i like when there are a innocent, pure, virgin girl that MC can corrupt to be totally yours, but there is no one, not even Mia.

DHPoEyYXgAA1KYf.jpg

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Well after playing the whole thing i admit it hurt see nicole with the guy, but it is not that bad, specially if you compare it with BB where you are forced to see Ann fucked dozens of times a week by a completely invincible nemesis, but this one is very weak opponent easy beatable can't take anything from nicole more than a kiss and a grab ass.

And later Nicole admits that she date the guy cause she can't date the MC who is the one she really want, the money thing is killing the mood for me but she already show that have strong feelings for her brother.

Is still weird that this happens with the guy that was molesting her it will be more credible if was just another guy but at least nothing happen and MC will get his revenge with the sister of the guy.

I still prefer the mom but nicole is ok too, the only bad thing for me in this game is that i like when there are a innocent, pure, virgin girl that MC can corrupt to be totally yours, but there is no one, not even Mia.

View attachment 33678
i bet the pale rider is still a ... takes a deep breath ... virgin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
i bet the pale rider is still a ... takes a deep breath ... virgin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i hope so, but if i remember well she had a boyfriend that dumped for being bad at bed, but her friend don't believe her,so probably was just a excuse for MC to show her to have sex?

i really hope so
cross.jpg

Reactions: SpookyDonut
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes