StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Reactions: SpookyDonut

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When I'm out, suddenly in this epoch of the year happen many things storm, internet stop and the light fall and come again, the climate is very heavy. But I'm back again. I'm strong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or I not give up x'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: SpookyDonut

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If with two arms She want a lot of money, imagine if Her is a octopus
x'Dx'Dx'D
Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap 8 people at once. Or touch 8 girls at once, whatever is available.

Oh, not like this then?
You and your creepy shit again, I really have to get my curiosity under control when I see your spoilers x'D
What did i just read... dude thinks he funny
OK, so the black guy is meant to be a caricature, but that doesn't really explain why Nicole became the way she is, does it? I just don't these guys' way of thinking x'D

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap 8 people at once. Or touch 8 girls at once, whatever is available.

You and your creepy shit again, I really have to get my curiosity under control when I see your spoilers x'D

OK, so the black guy is meant to be a caricature, but that doesn't really explain why Nicole became the way she is, does it? I just don't these guys' way of thinking x'D
What?! my spoilers are always amazing!:FuckYea: And you should always open them.
Also yeah.. don't try to use any logic or thinking about Nicoles turn around. But she is a gold digger so maybe i should spray my dick golden.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What?! my spoilers are always amazing!:FuckYea: And you should always open them.
Also yeah.. don't try to use any logic or thinking about Nicoles turn around. But she is a gold digger so maybe i should spray my dick golden.
At least your spoilers are always highly dangerous, that much is certain.
The golden dick reminds me of Spartacus though, that shit was really awesome.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
x'Dx'Dx'D perfect for sis she has to work for that gold x'Dx'D

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes