• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
I discovered this game recently and I really liked it. I think I have completed all the quest available at the moment. I want to see the new scenes with the characters and new quest. From today you have my support as a new patreon. I hope we have an update soon. Thank you and good work!

Reactions: flyRenders

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
How on earth do you guys manage to kill the 4 wolves needed? I killed the first one no problem. Next one kills me in 3 hit and i'm barely able to scrape it.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
How on earth do you guys manage to kill the 4 wolves needed? I killed the first one no problem. Next one kills me in 3 hit and i'm barely able to scrape it.
You can use the bow while the wolf is away and then the sword. If you die, you can respawn with full health and try again. The wolf near the docks (right side of the map) is the weakest one and respawns around 90 seconds after it's dead.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Could not change to third person view, it seems I can not attack (granted with bare hands) and I can't seem to find any weapons and/or any boxes around. It looks nice tho...as a walking simulator.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher: FlyRenders
Vikings_Daughter, man my computer is windows 7 64bit and has memory to run computer games like Gta V, Tomb Rayder, The wintcher, Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legenday Edition, among other heavyweights .... this Vikings_Daughter game that horrible as much as it arrives is on the menu screen when I click on Start it starts to load and stops loading at 30% and crashes as you do a game on the Unity platform with so much lag?
Fix this load there of the game the only thing I managed to play on it was the playground, nothing else. :mad:

kakaju

Mar 21, 2019
Can anyone help me with this problem I have at the start of the game it tells me to explore the village then loads then tells me to press any key then it crashes at a black screen after I press a key.

Reactions: uncleaR1596

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Can anyone help me with this problem I have at the start of the game it tells me to explore the village then loads then tells me to press any key then it crashes at a black screen after I press a key.
Hi, if you are on Windows, you may need to install VC_Redist 2015 and VC_Redist 2017 (I think they packed them into one file) from the Microsoft website if you don't have them. I posted links in this thread a couple of months ago, but you can google them and easily find it.

Reactions: kakaju
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes