3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
any femdom in the game i really like what i see but i really want to play a game with femdom anyone that has played it that knows if there is femdom? :)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Playground works but explore the village after clicking any key to continue it crashes every time

windows 10 64 bit

i5 6500
8gb ram
4gb gtx 960

not enough memory?
You may need to download VS Redist 2017 / 2015 if you dont have it installed - its required by most 3d games nowadays. Also try updating your gpu drivers.

laguardia91

Apr 23, 2018
Theres a changelog? In this new update i only found a quest to kill raiders and a sex scene with no dialogue.

SteelCityCaesar

Sep 30, 2018
Are you supposed to not be able to fight at first? I figured she'd give me one of the weapons I just found before she sent me off into the wolf infested forest to find berries. Every time a wolf sees me I just get murdered and I can't swing a punch. Is that how it's supposed to be or am I supposed to be able to fight back because I the left mouse button isn't doing anything.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Unable to launch, crash at startup. I know nothing about this game.
W7 SP1 - i7 - gtx1050ti - 16gb mem. The game need 3rd party software or something ?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Unable to launch, crash at startup. I know nothing about this game.
W7 SP1 - i7 - gtx1050ti - 16gb mem. The game need 3rd party software or something ?
What error you are getting? Are you able to see the menu at least? It doesnt need a 3rd party software, but maybe something on your PC is blocking it - I have tried it on a brand new windows 10 installation with nothing else.

I suggest updating your GPU drivers and downloading the Windows Updates in case you haven't recently.

Kalle Klaok

Mar 10, 2018
Great game ! I like the setting , the story and the renders. !

But now i'm stuck, after the quests with the raiders. I delivered the bag to Astri , received my "reward" :) and she tells me that she have others duties now. When i return to Alvilda , she still tells me "meet Astri at the docks".
The only quest i have in the log , is the chest-quest, which i already fininished and now reappered .

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Kalle

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Great game ! I like the setting , the story and the renders. !

But now i'm stuck, after the quests with the raiders. I delivered the bag to Astri , received my "reward" :) and she tells me that she have others duties now. When i return to Alvilda , she still tells me "meet Astri at the docks".
The only quest i have in the log , is the chest-quest, which i already fininished and now reappered .

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Kalle
Hi, that's the end of the current build, you could also find Agatha and complete a quest and a scene with her if you still haven't.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Are you supposed to not be able to fight at first? I figured she'd give me one of the weapons I just found before she sent me off into the wolf infested forest to find berries. Every time a wolf sees me I just get murdered and I can't swing a punch. Is that how it's supposed to be or am I supposed to be able to fight back because I the left mouse button isn't doing anything.
You cannot fight, but then you will get a bow, sword and a spear from the quests. Just avoid the wolves for now.

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly, thank you for this game, I really like it ! :D
I would like to ask something, i'm at the beginning of the game, I just saw the second sex scene in the game and I have notice that there aren't any sound in the game, at least not yet, is that normal ? (yes the volume slider is at max ^^)

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Honestly, thank you for this game, I really like it ! :D
I would like to ask something, i'm at the beginning of the game, I just saw the second sex scene in the game and I have notice that there aren't any sound in the game, at least not yet, is that normal ? (yes the volume slider is at max ^^)
Yes there should be sound during animation scenes and also while you are playing on the island.

Reactions: tuShua

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
You may need to download VS Redist 2017 / 2015 if you dont have it installed - its required by most 3d games nowadays. Also try updating your gpu drivers.
Do you mean VC Redist? if so I have it already, gpu drivers are up to date. Once I got a memory related error but the other times it crashed before then

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Do you mean VC Redist? if so I have it already, gpu drivers are up to date. Once I got a memory related error but the other times it crashed before then
8GB Ram should be enough I have tested on my old laptop. Yes its VC Redist, make sure you have both 2015 and 2017 versions installed.

Reactions: sarb

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There is a third person camera mode where you can rotate and zoom, so no there wasn't a free camera mode where you could fly.
yeah, i just played it again minutes ago and remembered it was 3rd person. I haven't played in like 2 updates lmao, my apologies

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
8GB Ram should be enough I have tested on my old laptop. Yes its VC Redist, make sure you have both 2015 and 2017 versions installed.
It's the same, there is no separate for 2015 and 2017.
Here is a nice pack with a .bat to install all at once:

Reactions: dtm412

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Curious rendering makes me think about a Cartoon ! but interesting as well about Vikings story, will give it a try and post my feelings afterwards. :cool:

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes