3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Its possible to transfer your money, you can find the file by going in the AppData folder on your PC, then LocalLow - FlyRenders - Viking's Daughter - Saves - Slot1, from here you should copy the "currencyCollection" file and then locate the game folder and find the "Streaming Assets" folder inside, delete the currencyCollection from there and place the copied one.
I think I'm still gonna miss some quests by starting at day 5 but I guess it's better than doing everything again, thanks anyway

Girenok

Mar 12, 2018
So is there a really no other way to do bugged quests other than start over? Like save-load after bathing with Hylde and before talking to her sister they just tossing you to each other. And now that slave gonna die from starvation, cause all my items are gone after respawn

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
So is there a really no other way to do bugged quests other than start over? Like save-load after bathing with Hylde and before talking to her sister they just tossing you to each other. And now that slave gonna die from starvation, cause all my items are gone after respawn
Did you click "New Game" or loaded an old save? The items shouldnt disappear after a respawn, can you tell more about which items are missing and how I can replicate that bug?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
By the way, do the choices have a lasting impact in the game or only for the current quest/scene ?

Girenok

Mar 12, 2018
Did you click "New Game" or loaded an old save? The items shouldnt disappear after a respawn, can you tell more about which items are missing and how I can replicate that bug?
It was a new game. It's actually not only the items - it's all quests. Like if i kill 4 wolves and then save-load, that girl on the pier doesn't acknowledge it, and more wolves doesn't count cause i killed them in previous play.
Adout items - slave girl quest, so i took bread, put that pot on fire and died from wolf, no save-load this time. Same as previous example - bread and pot not there, nor in my inventory, but slave acts like i took that quest => can't complete it.

Last edited:

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
It was a new game. It's actually not only the items - it's all quests. Like if i kill 4 wolves and then save-load, that girl on the pier doesn't acknowledge it, and more wolves doesn't count cause i killed them in previous play.
Adout items - slave girl quest, so i took bread, put that pot on fire and died from wolf, no save-load this time. Same as previous example - bread and pot not there, nor in my inventory, but slave acts like i took that quest => can't complete it.
Thanks for reporting the bugs, fixed them for the next release later this month :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
BUG !

i tryed playground... and having sex with alvh-thing (forget her name XD) sister, i used "missionary"... being rough... after the sex scene end, the girl litteraly vanished... she straigth dissapearing from the playground, cant find her anywhere , not even under the pier or in water.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
hey flyRenders, this game is giving me some really crazy coil whine from my gpu, I could recommend giving us the option to cap the frames or toggle v-sync. I know coil whine isn't necessarily bad, but man I haven't heard my gpu sing like that in any other game.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
BUG !

i tryed playground... and having sex with alvh-thing (forget her name XD) sister, i used "missionary"... being rough... after the sex scene end, the girl litteraly vanished... she straigth dissapearing from the playground, cant find her anywhere , not even under the pier or in water.
I will try to replicate that

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
hey flyRenders, this game is giving me some really crazy coil whine from my gpu, I could recommend giving us the option to cap the frames or toggle v-sync. I know coil whine isn't necessarily bad, but man I haven't heard my gpu sing like that in any other game.
Hello, can you go to the Settings (ESC - Settings) and play with the options there. For example decreasing grass intensity will be better for the GPU. What is your GPU btw?

We also had the V-Sync option there, but might have removed it at some point, please give it a try since I will be able to test tomorrow.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Hello, can you go to the Settings (ESC - Settings) and play with the options there. For example decreasing grass intensity will be better for the GPU. What is your GPU btw?

We also had the V-Sync option there, but might have removed it at some point, please give it a try since I will be able to test tomorrow.
RTX 2080, it's more than capable to run this game. I suspect my problem is that the framerates are aiming for infinity :b

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
RTX 2080, it's more than capable to run this game. I suspect my problem is that the framerates are aiming for infinity :b
I also have the same GPU but haven't seen a problem like that. I would do more tests, let me know if anything in the Settings tab is fixing it :)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I also have the same GPU but haven't seen a problem like that. I would do more tests, let me know if anything in the Settings tab is fixing it :)
Interestingly, normal game is fine from what I've replayed (all settings maxed), it's the playground which caused the whining.

Reactions: flyRenders

sarb

Oct 31, 2017
Playground works but explore the village after clicking any key to continue it crashes every time

windows 10 64 bit

i5 6500
8gb ram
4gb gtx 960

not enough memory?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes