3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Would love to see more femdom in the future. The game is sucking you in really quick. It's been a while since I played it, it would be nice to have a map for the new island.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
trying to heal the red head but every time I talk to della (?) the diety it loops into a sex scene and theres no way to advance it seems, can't open dialogue w/ the with and everyone else in the village just says the same stuff.

trubaduru123

May 22, 2020
trying to heal the red head but every time I talk to della (?) the diety it loops into a sex scene and theres no way to advance it seems, can't open dialogue w/ the with and everyone else in the village just says the same stuff.
Yep, having the exact same problem. Dev, is that the end of the content?

Problem X

Feb 23, 2021
i aways see this game here i never downloaded, why? because the images above
are not attractive
the dev dont know how to market, its aways the same images
if those imagens are the best scenes of the game, so it really
not worth dowload it
he has the intelligence to create but he doesn't have the intelligence to spread

Reactions: kEyone

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
hey guys how the heck do you save hilde. I saw a comment saying that you need to swim deep down in the location where the chiefs daughters guides you but i literally see nothing when i jump into the water and when i try to swim deep down (i cant even tell whether im going up or down) i end up seeing nothing.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
hey guys how the heck do you save hilde. I saw a comment saying that you need to swim deep down in the location where the chiefs daughters guides you but i literally see nothing when i jump into the water and when i try to swim deep down (i cant even tell whether im going up or down) i end up seeing nothing.
Remember her location before she falls off the ship or just follow Alvilda, then jump off and you will see her even without going too much deep in the waters.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Remember her location before she falls off the ship or just follow Alvilda, then jump off and you will see her even without going too much deep in the waters.
I did bro....I tried checking if she was above sea level, I couldn't see anything. I checked everywhere...Alvilda goes to the opposite side of the ship (just checking the location with you) after that I can't seem to find her bro. There might be something wrong on my end maybe. Even when I jump into the water it's impossible to see anything all I see is blue and the raining animation as a layer on my screen.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I did bro....I tried checking if she was above sea level, I couldn't see anything. I checked everywhere...Alvilda goes to the opposite side of the ship (just checking the location with you) after that I can't seem to find her bro. There might be something wrong on my end maybe. Even when I jump into the water it's impossible to see anything all I see is blue and the raining animation as a layer on my screen.
Can you send a picture?

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Bruh never mind i found her. The first few times i was knocking on Alvidia and she moved to a different position but now i let her do her thing and i found her. Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for the reply
Glad you solved it, just a question - what do you mean by knocking on Alvilda and where did she end up moving?

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
Glad you solved it, just a question - what do you mean by knocking on Alvilda and where did she end up moving?
she ended moving a little bit further than she needed to. I don't exactly know how i did it (i'm sorry), but to be specific the first couple of times i grew impatient and i got to the place before her and i waited until she got to the spot to confirm whether i was jumping in the right place then she would move a little bit more further to the end of the ship than she needed to and thats why i never saw hilde. I ended up waiting until she was done moving and then realized i was jumping in the wrong place. I'm sorry im not really sure how to recreate it but im certain that the first time she was out of place.

Reactions: flyRenders

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The first time I got to that situation, I didn't find her in time. Then I reloaded, and I always had a mouse pointer, and when I got out of the conversation I couldn't move anymore.
Alvida also doesn't seem to reliably move.
Eh, I suppose the game needs to have a challenge you can't solve with a bow.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer/Publisher: FlyRenders -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.27.0 Backers
I downloaded extracts but this is the only Unity Game I have never been able to play.
I have an excellent 64-bit computer and lots of memory, but it still doesn't open, it takes more than 15 minutes on the loading screen to get 100%.
Then he orders to press any key, press and all I can hear is just the noise of river water, nothing else appears on the screen.
This is the second time I've downloaded this and this has happened to me.
This one I never want to know again.
I play other heavy Unity games with excellent graphics and I've never done what this one does.(n):mad:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
yes, skyrim is a great game, and when you use mods in skyrim it gets even better
Skyrim is really great, I have the Legendary version and I have more than 85 mods that I use, and the game opens up well and without any lag, and you can do several animations, without breaking the game, I can play for more than5 hours straight.
But this Unity Viking here is disgust, loading screen almost infinite, after 100% click on the screen and all I can hear is water noise and nothing else appears on the screen. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Prick

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
I downloaded extracts but this is the only Unity Game I have never been able to play.
I have an excellent 64-bit computer and lots of memory, but it still doesn't open, it takes more than 15 minutes on the loading screen to get 100%.
Then he orders to press any key, press and all I can hear is just the noise of river water, nothing else appears on the screen.
I play other heavy Unity games with excellent graphics and I've never done what this one does.(n):mad:
Maybe post your specs so people can try to help you, instead of going into a Karen-style rant? Seems to be a problem mostly on your part, since the game is not that demanding and not a lot of people had issues like the one you described.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Maybe post your specs so people can try to help you, instead of going into a Karen-style rant? Seems to be a problem mostly on your part, since the game is not that demanding and not a lot of people had issues like the one you described.
I don't want to install anything like install this install that.
Man, I play Skyrim Legendary Edition and I have more than 85 mods installed here, the game opens really well and I can play with maximum graphics for more than 5 hours straight and with the use of various animations, and I don't see any lag in the game.
And to prove to you that I'm telling the truth, look at the list of mods I use, the screenshot shows only what I was able to select, but I have more than 85 mods installed.
What's so great about this Vicking that it can compare to Skyrim?
Why can I play all the other Unity games and this one won't open?
End of conversation.
Skyrim 1.jpg

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
What's so great about this Vicking that it can compare to Skyrim?
Why can I play all the other Unity games and this one won't open?
End of conversation.
Skyrim is a custom engine, Gamebyro to be exact. Skyrim was also developed by a massive company with countless man hours available to optimize the game across many different system specifications. Average patreon developers don't have the same luxuries. You have also still failed to share you full PC specs, DX support, Windows OS, etc.

Other Unity games are developed under different versions of Unity, and may call upon features of software packages that you might be missing. So instead of simply claiming the game is broken, consider that it's not broken for everyone else, and that there is a problem on your end.

I'll post my typical copy pasta for game issues here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hello,

You can try updating your GPU drivers, I've seen it happening before and I think it was driver related issue. Let me know how it goes. Another thing which sometimes causes problems with games is the language of your PC, make sure it's English (en-US). The reason is when we (or the engine) use separators, sometimes it's hardcoded (which isn't a good idea) as the symbol : while sometimes your native language converts it to ; and things start to break with certain games, I don't think we have such an issue anymore, but may be helpful for other games.

I've tried it on Win7 before on a very old laptop and it works without a problem, just some performance issues which can be solved by reducing the quality of the settings, so it makes me thing it's either a driver issue or something else installed on your PC that's blocking it for some reason.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes