3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
I downloaded extracts but this is the only Unity Game I have never been able to play.
I have an excellent 64-bit computer and lots of memory, but it still doesn't open, it takes more than 15 minutes on the loading screen to get 100%.
Then he orders to press any key, press and all I can hear is just the noise of river water, nothing else appears on the screen.
This is the second time I've downloaded this and this has happened to me.
This one I never want to know again.
I play other heavy Unity games with excellent graphics and I've never done what this one does.(n):mad:
And another thing to add is from your screenshot it seems that you are running a windows 7 machine....one which went out of date a long time ago. And further for someone who is running an excellent pc with good memory why are you decreasing the visual quality in the GUI....it improves performance and its something i've done before....before you tell me that you like the way it looks...im just saying its a possibility. So like another user said don't shit on this game just because it doesn't work for you cause...if anything it works for almost everyone here and the developer is a super helpful guy who is active and replied to an issue i had shortly after i posted it here. Have a good day.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
And another thing to add is from your screenshot it seems that you are running a windows 7 machine....one which went out of date a long time ago. And further for someone who is running an excellent pc with good memory why are you decreasing the visual quality in the GUI....it improves performance and its something i've done before....before you tell me that you like the way it looks...im just saying its a possibility. So like another user said don't shit on this game just because it doesn't work for you cause...if anything it works for almost everyone here and the developer is a super helpful guy who is active and replied to an issue i had shortly after i posted it here. Have a good day.
What does windows 7 have to do with this game?
Yes it is windows 7 64 bits and runs Skyrim, GTA 5 and heavy game world without giving any lag.
We can hardly say anything in this forum that everyone comes with a pile of stones wanting to crucify us.
I've been running several unity games here of much better quality than this game, and without giving any lag, why is it that only this one doesn't run on my machine?
The only thing that opens up in this game is the option of the other mod that is not history.
The mod history is on the black screen and I only hear a sound of water, nothing else.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello,

You can try updating your GPU drivers, I've seen it happening before and I think it was driver related issue. Let me know how it goes. Another thing which sometimes causes problems with games is the language of your PC, make sure it's English (en-US). The reason is when we (or the engine) use separators, sometimes it's hardcoded (which isn't a good idea) as the symbol : while sometimes your native language converts it to ; and things start to break with certain games, I don't think we have such an issue anymore, but may be helpful for other games.

I've tried it on Win7 before on a very old laptop and it works without a problem, just some performance issues which can be solved by reducing the quality of the settings, so it makes me thing it's either a driver issue or something else installed on your PC that's blocking it for some reason.
Thanks for telling me this friend, you were the only one who didn't crucify me.
I don't speak English very well as it's not my native language, so usually in Unity games I use one (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe) to translate the game to my online language, and that may be what is causing the game not to open and stay on the black screen, I will try to uninstall the translator and run without.
Thanks friend and sorry for my bad words.
Have a good afternoon.(y):coffee:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
You have also still failed to share you full PC specs, DX support, Windows OS, etc
Well, if this is an example, everything I have updated here.
My DirectX is 11
The developer of this game already told me how to solve the problem, this must be because I'm using the program named (SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator.exe) to translate the game in my language and this is breaking the game and it won't open.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Prezcot

Aug 7, 2019
What does windows 7 have to do with this game?
Yes it is windows 7 64 bits and runs Skyrim, GTA 5 and heavy game world without giving any lag.
We can hardly say anything in this forum that everyone comes with a pile of stones wanting to crucify us.
I've been running several unity games here of much better quality than this game, and without giving any lag, why is it that only this one doesn't run on my machine?
The only thing that opens up in this game is the option of the other mod that is not history.
The mod history is on the black screen and I only hear a sound of water, nothing else.
Bro if you are asking why you can't post anything here without anyone crucifying you. Then why not see what happened when i asked a question. I was polite and i was open to the idea of something wrong on my end. You are new here(so am i) and this was your first question... You ended up trying to blame the game for something that was wrong on your end and that is what we are mad about. You need to be patient and polite when asking for something. Not blame the other guy for something that might be your fault. I honestly respect this developer for treating you with kindness...because you were blaming his game while he worked probably countless hours to build it from the ground up - and yet, here you are.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
All that critical information was missing from your initial post. You downloaded the game twice, but didn't bother to run after extraction to ensure that it works on your machine.. Then trash talk the game and like a true popega compared it to Skyrim.

I digress.

Reipatcher is known for creating issues in some games, have you tried creating a BepInEx plugin environment instead of using Reipatcher? The link in my signature will take you to my modding guide, there you can find a translation section with links to BepInEx, and the Bbepis plugin. Instructions on the thread.

If that also renders the game unplayable, perhaps fly will consider adding some localization support in the future.

Reactions: F1_V10 and Moricano

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I caught the thief on island Alvilda still lying and I can't find Hertha where can I find Hertha I searched everywhere in island

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.27.0 Backers
Well if I had some flude of at least redoubling the gold would already help.
I found something strange, every time I go to sleep, there's that 100% charge to enter the house and to leave the same thing, it's looking like skyrim every time you enter or leave a door or have patience to charge 100% It had to be something more instantaneous.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
All that critical information was missing from your initial post. You downloaded the game twice, but didn't bother to run after extraction to ensure that it works on your machine.. Then trash talk the game and like a true popega compared it to Skyrim.

I digress.

Reipatcher is known for creating issues in some games, have you tried creating a BepInEx plugin environment instead of using Reipatcher? The link in my signature will take you to my modding guide, there you can find a translation section with links to BepInEx, and the Bbepis plugin. Instructions on the thread.

If that also renders the game unplayable, perhaps fly will consider adding some localization support in the future
It was played here with Rei_patcher very well, for those who speak English everything is very easy but for those who don't speak everything becomes difficult. When I posted that I didn't want to run, it's because the two servers I downloaded had corrupt files, I downloaded it from another site and it ran fine here.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Well if I had some flude of at least redoubling the gold would already help.
I found something strange, every time I go to sleep, there's that 100% charge to enter the house and to leave the same thing, it's looking like skyrim every time you enter or leave a door or have patience to charge 100% It had to be something more instantaneous.
Do you mean load? Charge makes no sense in this context in English, you're probably from South America? You should probably blame your network before blaming hosts. That's a bit of a given rule given South America or other non-US non-EU non-JP interaction... By the way, 7z is better than WinRAR, and free. You can also use canyouseeme.org to probe your own ports, free. You mention no lag in Unity games, but you're running a rather weak Intel Celeron E3400 2C2T@2.6GHz and with only 8 GB of RAM. Nah...you will lag playing many games. Don't blow snow up people's asses if you're asking for help but not giving people answers. That's why stones were thrown at you. Just be straight up (don't lie). You should also dump uTorrent, bad history. Go with qBittorrent, free and open-source, works across multiple operating systems. Just better in almost every way.

Edit: I just noticed the language toolbar, 'PT'... Portuguese. That's why you say “charge” instead of “load”. Now that we know what you mean. You're talking about level/map-loading instead of level/map-streaming. Eg the difference between Ark and Skyrim whereas Ark streams chunks of the map in instead of giving you loading screens and what-not compared to Skyrim which follows traditional old-school tech. Flude...no idea what that means.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Do you mean load? Charge makes no sense in this context in English, you're probably from South America? You should probably blame your network before blaming hosts. That's a bit of a given rule given South America or other non-US non-EU non-JP interaction... By the way, 7z is better than WinRAR, and free. You can also use canyouseeme.org to probe your own ports, free. You mention no lag in Unity games, but you're running a rather weak Intel Celeron E3400 2C2T@2.6GHz and with only 8 GB of RAM. Nah...you will lag playing many games. Don't blow snow up people's asses if you're asking for help but not giving people answers. That's why stones were thrown at you. Just be straight up (don't lie).

Edit: I just noticed the language toolbar, 'PT'... Portuguese. That's why you say “charge” instead of “load”. Now that we know what you mean. You're talking about level/map-loading instead of level/map-streaming. Eg the difference between Ark and Skyrim whereas Ark streams chunks of the map in instead of giving you loading screens and what-not compared to Skyrim which follows traditional old-school tech. Flude...no idea what that means.
do you think that 8 gb of memory for a simple game like this is not enough.... well then maybe I should buy a new computer that has these new memories.
We are talking about a simple Unity game friend, I've played several unity if it was a problem of RAM memory none would have worked.
It turns out that the game urgently needs a good update, as it has a world of bugs.... which I will quote with a photo in another message.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.27.0 Backers
I have a bug here.
My health bar stopped at this point and no longer loads.
I opened the newspaper and there it asks to find the 4 chests, I already found it, but it's still active.
The little sister in the village is asking me to go to the pier to talk to Astrid, I already went and she sends me back because it's getting late and she's worried about the two of them alone in the village.
After all this is a bunch of bugs, it doesn't even ask me to start the game over from scratch because I already did that and when it gets to this part the same problem again.
This game needs to improve a lot, if you put a game to load it has to go straight to the save you saved, this one loads until it reaches 100% then click on the screen and then another load comes in, this kills us with boredom.
Viking Daughter.jpg
Astrid gave me a mission to kill a wolf and bring her some skins, and in exchange she gave me the sword, I already did that and there in the village one wants some time to think the other sends me to visit Astrid and Astrid sends me back after all this is what< in my opinion is bug.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
do you think that 8 gb of memory for a simple game like this is not enough.... well then maybe I should buy a new computer that has these new memories.
We are talking about a simple Unity game friend, I've played several unity if it was a problem of RAM memory none would have worked.
It turns out that the game urgently needs a good update, as it has a world of bugs.... which I will quote with a photo in another message.
8GB should be enough for most games depending upon your GPU. If your GPU is crap, you'll use more RAM without it showing up in Task Manager as used. A lot of know-nothings don't know that. This game definitely has bugs, but fuck off with the bashing already, you don't donate or pay for it, or you'd be on their Patreon bitching instead of here.
I have a bug here.
My health bar stopped at this point and no longer loads.
I opened the newspaper and there it asks to find the 4 chests, I already found it, but it's still active.
The little sister in the village is asking me to go to the pier to talk to Astrid, I already went and she sends me back because it's getting late and she's worried about the two of them alone in the village.
After all this is a bunch of bugs, it doesn't even ask me to start the game over from scratch because I already did that and when it gets to this part the same problem again.
This game needs to improve a lot, if you put a game to load it has to go straight to the save you saved, this one loads until it reaches 100% then click on the screen and then another load comes in, this kills us with boredom.
Astrid gave me a mission to kill a wolf and bring her some skins, and in exchange she gave me the sword, I already did that and there in the village one wants some time to think the other sends me to visit Astrid and Astrid sends me back after all this is what< in my opinion is bug.
So go be a paying customer and let them know, or don't pay and continue to pirate without support from the dev because you're not *entitled* to support from anyone, and you have a horribly rude attitude about that, “friend”. Two stones earned today. *rolls eyes, ignores user*

• Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Just run like a madman after them and hammer LMB until you get enough? Or I suppose I could stand very still until they get close, but eh, where's the fun in that?

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

hohenab575

Nov 17, 2021
flyRenders How can I skip a quest im stuck on deer hunting quest and I cant even hunt a single deer.then i messed with the save file and changesd the main quest progress to 3.0 and ststus to 2 its shows deer hunted 3/3 but game does not progress

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
flyRenders How can I skip a quest im stuck on deer hunting quest and I cant even hunt a single deer.then i messed with the save file and changesd the main quest progress to 3.0 and ststus to 2 its shows deer hunted 3/3 but game does not progress
Could try setting to 2/3, hunt one? Learned to keep save backups, eh?

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes