3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
This is something I was thinking about, but it won't be soon because we are still working on core features and the next character that will be in the game will be a girl. Bestiality is something that some people love while others hate, so if we add a fetish like that in the game, again it will be optional, which means it won't be related to a quest that you have to complete in order to make progress in the game, so you won't see it, if you don't want to.
Perfectly understandable and good to hear that its a possibility.

Reactions: flyRenders

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hello flyRenders, just finished playing the 1.2 version and had some thoughts for you:

1. You may want to consider adding a ruined building or two (possibly still smoking), to show that the town has been pillaged to set the ambiance. A ruined barn and possibly some dead animals would make sense if you should use this idea. For that matter, you may want to expand the road to some distant point that is blocked off to show how the MC got there (since it wasn’t by boat).

2. You may want to consider expanding on the introduction to Alvilda by adding an opening combat scene where the MC (main character) is attacked by one or more bandits. For example: the MC gets to the village and sees Alvilda tied up. He manages to free her when he is attacked by a bandit. While the bandit is busy, Alvilda attack from behind, allowing the MC to give the killing blow. This would show that Alvilda is no shrinking violet, that she could be useful later in the game as more than just a sperm bank, and also sets up a sense of duty on Alvilda’s part to repay the MC’s efforts to help move the story forward. The idea does require changing how and why Alvilda wasn’t captured with the rest of the village, possibly due to being knocked out while hunting a deer (maybe it charged her unexpectedly) – and Alvilda slipped on a rock while tracking it and lost consciousness, breaking her bow in the process. When she woke up, she found the remains of the village and was captured just before the MC got there (she was unarmed and didn’t go to get her other bow because she saw the smoke and wanted to see what it was).

3. Alvilda is dressed weird. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like T & A as much as the rest, but it doesn’t make sense – especially if you are going for a realistic historic vibe. She would probably have been dressed like Merida from “Brave” rather than the skimpy attire she currently has. If later in the game she decides to become a warrior to help save the villagers, then she can take a level in badass and dress more aggressively, i.e. like Aela the Huntress from Skyrim, but even then she would have more clothing than currently. I would also like to add that she should probably have pubic hair at this point – the MC could ask her to shave later, but at the beginning, she should be either unshaven or trimmed. You may also want to work on her dialog so that she is more… Viking-y, or at least the way it’s portrayed in popular fiction by having her curse at Loki or saying phrases like “by Odin’s spear!”… then again, maybe you shouldn’t.

4. The MC is too much of a blank canvas. I imagine most Viking men would have long hair with braids, possibly a beard, and body hair. They would also be uncircumcised, but this one’s not a huge problem to ignore as much as the rest. He might even have some blue tattoos, but that might not be possible due to game engine and model limitations. I would also imagine a blacksmith to be burlier from the heavy workload required in that profession.

5. The UI (user interface) needs some work. The map is decidedly unhelpful since you can’t zoom out far enough for it to make a difference and the player just winds up stumbling along without the map or toggling it on and off every three seconds. The quest objectives should also be visible, perhaps in a corner, to let the player know what they still have to do. You should also add the third-person view hint (press Tab) to the first sex scene rather than the second.

6. You may want to work on the sex scenes timeline a bit to make it more believable and frankly, erotic (in my opinion). For example, the first reward should probably be a hand job. At night, there could be a scene where Alvilda brings water for the two to bathe, and winds up sharing the bath with the MC… to conserve water of course. The MC could get another HJ, possibly leading to a BJ while the MC cleans her thoroughly. You could also stick a 69 somewhere at this point too. The next step would be a full sex scene, possibly several with variations due to different locations, and the final solo tier is anal. I would also hope that eventually the MC will be able to ask for sex without a quest prompt.

7. It would be hard to believe that Alvilda would wait all day, a night, and presumably another day after the villagers were captured before setting out to free them. The way I figure it, she would have gotten her backup bow, made some rations, gathered some gear, and set off on the trail after them. You need to introduce something else to keep the MC and Alvilda at the village – possibly the MC finds a wounded villager while searching for food and they are forced to take care of them before setting off?

8. Perhaps you should consider rewriting the plot a bit so that the MC is a shipwrecked sailor instead (possibly still the son of a blacksmith, but filled with wanderlust). This would explain how the MC got to the island (or is it a peninsula?), why the MC has no horse and cart, how they MC is able to fight, and the MC’s lack of gear. If you make it so that the enemy that caused the shipwreck were the same guys who raided Alvilda’s village… that would give the MC added incentive to track them down (the dead raiders from #2 would have the same icon on their tunics as the enemy ship has on its flag). Revenge is a powerful motivator, and I think would fit the Viking mentality much better than being a do-gooder for do-gooding’s sake.

9. Alvilda has a sister and mother and aren’t mentioned beyond her having them. Were they captured as well? Is the mother dead? I imagine this will be fleshed out in future versions (including sex scenes with all), but the lack of mention stands out.

10. If I may make a request about the sex scene atop the bale hale – could you make it so that Alvilda has her legs spread open and that the MC actually does something like stroke her back, hold her hips, or fondle her breasts? In the other scenes the MC’s passivity makes sense, but this one stands out to me in a bad way for some reason.

11. Just out of curiosity, how dedicated are you to realism? I ask because it might be cool to add more supernatural elements like runes giving weapons actual abilities (a flaming sword for example) rather than wizards and dragons (although you could add that too). While cliché, the MC could find some sort of god-weapon like Thor’s Hammer or some other powerful object to help in the quest. If you want even more clichés, how about if Alvilda’s father knew the location of some ancient tomb with the McGuffin and the main villain somehow found out and sent his/her men to get that information.

Well, I think that’s about enough. Good job so far, and good luck for the future!

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hello flyRenders, just finished playing the 1.2 version and had some thoughts for you:

1. You may want to consider adding a ruined building or two (possibly still smoking), to show that the town has been pillaged to set the ambiance. A ruined barn and possibly some dead animals would make sense if you should use this idea. For that matter, you may want to expand the road to some distant point that is blocked off to show how the MC got there (since it wasn’t by boat).

2. You may want to consider expanding on the introduction to Alvilda by adding an opening combat scene where the MC (main character) is attacked by one or more bandits. For example: the MC gets to the village and sees Alvilda tied up. He manages to free her when he is attacked by a bandit. While the bandit is busy, Alvilda attack from behind, allowing the MC to give the killing blow. This would show that Alvilda is no shrinking violet, that she could be useful later in the game as more than just a sperm bank, and also sets up a sense of duty on Alvilda’s part to repay the MC’s efforts to help move the story forward. The idea does require changing how and why Alvilda wasn’t captured with the rest of the village, possibly due to being knocked out while hunting a deer (maybe it charged her unexpectedly) – and Alvilda slipped on a rock while tracking it and lost consciousness, breaking her bow in the process. When she woke up, she found the remains of the village and was captured just before the MC got there (she was unarmed and didn’t go to get her other bow because she saw the smoke and wanted to see what it was).

3. Alvilda is dressed weird. Now, don’t get me wrong, I like T & A as much as the rest, but it doesn’t make sense – especially if you are going for a realistic historic vibe. She would probably have been dressed like Merida from “Brave” rather than the skimpy attire she currently has. If later in the game she decides to become a warrior to help save the villagers, then she can take a level in badass and dress more aggressively, i.e. like Aela the Huntress from Skyrim, but even then she would have more clothing than currently. I would also like to add that she should probably have pubic hair at this point – the MC could ask her to shave later, but at the beginning, she should be either unshaven or trimmed. You may also want to work on her dialog so that she is more… Viking-y, or at least the way it’s portrayed in popular fiction by having her curse at Loki or saying phrases like “by Odin’s spear!”… then again, maybe you shouldn’t.

4. The MC is too much of a blank canvas. I imagine most Viking men would have long hair with braids, possibly a beard, and body hair. They would also be uncircumcised, but this one’s not a huge problem to ignore as much as the rest. He might even have some blue tattoos, but that might not be possible due to game engine and model limitations. I would also imagine a blacksmith to be burlier from the heavy workload required in that profession.

5. The UI (user interface) needs some work. The map is decidedly unhelpful since you can’t zoom out far enough for it to make a difference and the player just winds up stumbling along without the map or toggling it on and off every three seconds. The quest objectives should also be visible, perhaps in a corner, to let the player know what they still have to do. You should also add the third-person view hint (press Tab) to the first sex scene rather than the second.

6. You may want to work on the sex scenes timeline a bit to make it more believable and frankly, erotic (in my opinion). For example, the first reward should probably be a hand job. At night, there could be a scene where Alvilda brings water for the two to bathe, and winds up sharing the bath with the MC… to conserve water of course. The MC could get another HJ, possibly leading to a BJ while the MC cleans her thoroughly. You could also stick a 69 somewhere at this point too. The next step would be a full sex scene, possibly several with variations due to different locations, and the final solo tier is anal. I would also hope that eventually the MC will be able to ask for sex without a quest prompt.

7. It would be hard to believe that Alvilda would wait all day, a night, and presumably another day after the villagers were captured before setting out to free them. The way I figure it, she would have gotten her backup bow, made some rations, gathered some gear, and set off on the trail after them. You need to introduce something else to keep the MC and Alvilda at the village – possibly the MC finds a wounded villager while searching for food and they are forced to take care of them before setting off?

8. Perhaps you should consider rewriting the plot a bit so that the MC is a shipwrecked sailor instead (possibly still the son of a blacksmith, but filled with wanderlust). This would explain how the MC got to the island (or is it a peninsula?), why the MC has no horse and cart, how they MC is able to fight, and the MC’s lack of gear. If you make it so that the enemy that caused the shipwreck were the same guys who raided Alvilda’s village… that would give the MC added incentive to track them down (the dead raiders from #2 would have the same icon on their tunics as the enemy ship has on its flag). Revenge is a powerful motivator, and I think would fit the Viking mentality much better than being a do-gooder for do-gooding’s sake.

9. Alvilda has a sister and mother and aren’t mentioned beyond her having them. Were they captured as well? Is the mother dead? I imagine this will be fleshed out in future versions (including sex scenes with all), but the lack of mention stands out.

10. If I may make a request about the sex scene atop the bale hale – could you make it so that Alvilda has her legs spread open and that the MC actually does something like stroke her back, hold her hips, or fondle her breasts? In the other scenes the MC’s passivity makes sense, but this one stands out to me in a bad way for some reason.

11. Just out of curiosity, how dedicated are you to realism? I ask because it might be cool to add more supernatural elements like runes giving weapons actual abilities (a flaming sword for example) rather than wizards and dragons (although you could add that too). While cliché, the MC could find some sort of god-weapon like Thor’s Hammer or some other powerful object to help in the quest. If you want even more clichés, how about if Alvilda’s father knew the location of some ancient tomb with the McGuffin and the main villain somehow found out and sent his/her men to get that information.

Well, I think that’s about enough. Good job so far, and good luck for the future!
Hey, thanks for the long and detailed feedback and ideas.

1. We are currently adding more models to the village, some of them have broken parts like wheels.

2. This sounds good, but as you said it requires a lot of changes and a lot of mechanics implemented beforehands, like combat, that's something that we are working on currently and will take awhile before it's complete.

3. We got a lot of suggestions to change her clothes and we are going to run a vote poll soon and let the users decide what kind of clothes she should have. You can also see my previous response about the pubic hair, if we are going to add that, it's going to be optional, since it may turn some people off.

4. At first (2 months ago), this game was only first person, then the users suggested to add a third person view during the NSFW scenes and we did that, but the character didn't have hair previously in order to save performance (because the hair's mesh is really heavy). Now that we have a third person view, we can add hair to the main character.

5. We finished working on a mini-map, so it will be in the top right corner of the screen and the user will be able to extend that to a full screen map. Also the first sex scene does not support a third person view. As I said it wasn't planned at first and all of the animations in the first sex scene have to be reworked if we plan to support a third person view for that.

6. This is a really good idea, we may rework some of the things when we have more NSFW content.

7. We are going to add a new character very soon, but also the player has to gain skills, since he is just the son of a blacksmith and doesn't know how to fight yet.

8. Another good idea, we are going to have a boat model in the village very soon and that will also explain how the MC got there.

9. There are actually mentioned, we have a full dialogue that explains that and you can see it after you take the bow & berries quest and go back to talk to her (without completing the quest). We figured out a lot of people will just go on a mission and won't return unless they are ready, so we are going to re-use that dialogue in the next build and add it after the latest sex scene.

10. This month, we started adding "mini-animations", that are more like interactions during the NSFW scenes, since that's something that a lot of games don't have and it's a really cool feature, so the player will be able to "slap","grab","squeeze" and do things like that (all of that is optional).

11. We take inspiration from the mythology as well, so things like that are very possible, also creatures like trolls, dwarfs and elves may be coming in the future to make the game more interesting.

Again, thanks for the feedback, this was the longest post about our game that I have read, but has a lot of valuable information that we can use to make the game feel better!

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hey, thanks for reading my wall of text. Before I continue, let me apologize in advance if it seems I’m being overly critical of certain things you may have responded to before. This was the first time I’ve played through the game and wanted to give you a fresh outlook without reading other commentators. I hope this project succeeds and hope these ideas help. That said, got some more for you:

1. The Viking’s Daughter – if you are considering expanding the game beyond just Alvilda, i.e. a harem of sorts, you may want to rename the game while you still can. For example: “The Norseman’s Journey” or “Rise of the Viking King” or something like that. The first chapter could still be called the Viking’s Daughter, with each member of the group being their own additional chapter. I think this might give you a route-map of future events, i.e. Chapter 2 – the Elven Witch or Chapter 3 – The Svartálfar Assassin.

2. Alvilda’s pubic hair and other options – several things. First, are there going to be multiple choices in shaping her? I.e. blond, braided hair, bigger/smaller breasts and hips, etc.? Or, if you are sticking with the current model with just toggling the pubic hair, I would suggest working her having pubic hair or not into the story. For example: the MC and Alvilda are after the 69 stage. Afterwards, Alvilda thanks the MC for the orgasm and tells him that is he continues to go down on her, she will trim her nether regions. The MC can tell her to keep it as it is, tidy it up, or shave it bare. This allows the same customizations options, as well as reinforcing the MC’s “dominion” over her. Obviously, if you add a full customization menu like in a Bethesda game, then this idea will be unnecessary.

3. You may want to add codes to the game page showing what fetishes will be in the game. For example:

M/F (Male and Female)

Anal (Self-Explanatory)

F/F (Female and Female)

M/F/F (Male and Female and Female)

Etc.

4. If I may suggest adding one thing to the island, it would be a waterfall connected to the mountain, with a cave behind it. This will allow the placement of the money chest within, and would make more sense than having it in three random chests in the woods.

5. You’ve indicated that the MC got to the island by boat – are we talking a Viking Longship or a dinghy? If it’s a longship, then there would be sailors on the ship that might need to be explained away as they would no doubt go to check what’s taking so long for the MC to return. If it’s a dinghy, then the MC’s home isn’t too far away, and may also have been raided while the MC was rowing, possibly something to consider for the storyline.

I hope to see the next version soon!

Reactions: flyRenders

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Hey, thanks for reading my wall of text. Before I continue, let me apologize in advance if it seems I’m being overly critical of certain things you may have responded to before. This was the first time I’ve played through the game and wanted to give you a fresh outlook without reading other commentators. I hope this project succeeds and hope these ideas help. That said, got some more for you:

1. The Viking’s Daughter – if you are considering expanding the game beyond just Alvilda, i.e. a harem of sorts, you may want to rename the game while you still can. For example: “The Norseman’s Journey” or “Rise of the Viking King” or something like that. The first chapter could still be called the Viking’s Daughter, with each member of the group being their own additional chapter. I think this might give you a route-map of future events, i.e. Chapter 2 – the Elven Witch or Chapter 3 – The Svartálfar Assassin.

2. Alvilda’s pubic hair and other options – several things. First, are there going to be multiple choices in shaping her? I.e. blond, braided hair, bigger/smaller breasts and hips, etc.? Or, if you are sticking with the current model with just toggling the pubic hair, I would suggest working her having pubic hair or not into the story. For example: the MC and Alvilda are after the 69 stage. Afterwards, Alvilda thanks the MC for the orgasm and tells him that is he continues to go down on her, she will trim her nether regions. The MC can tell her to keep it as it is, tidy it up, or shave it bare. This allows the same customizations options, as well as reinforcing the MC’s “dominion” over her. Obviously, if you add a full customization menu like in a Bethesda game, then this idea will be unnecessary.

3. You may want to add codes to the game page showing what fetishes will be in the game. For example:

M/F (Male and Female)

Anal (Self-Explanatory)

F/F (Female and Female)

M/F/F (Male and Female and Female)

Etc.

4. If I may suggest adding one thing to the island, it would be a waterfall connected to the mountain, with a cave behind it. This will allow the placement of the money chest within, and would make more sense than having it in three random chests in the woods.

5. You’ve indicated that the MC got to the island by boat – are we talking a Viking Longship or a dinghy? If it’s a longship, then there would be sailors on the ship that might need to be explained away as they would no doubt go to check what’s taking so long for the MC to return. If it’s a dinghy, then the MC’s home isn’t too far away, and may also have been raided while the MC was rowing, possibly something to consider for the storyline.

I hope to see the next version soon!
Hey, your ideas are really helpful, let me know if you have something else !

1. We consider to expand the game and introduce other characters, I really don't think it's a good idea to rename the game and lose the traffic of the forum posts / articles.

2. We don't plan to have characters customization except for things like pubic hair (that can be toggled on or off). It's really a good idea to "shave" her if the user selects something from the dialogues rather than just have a toggle button, also it will fit better to the story.

3. To be honest, I am not really good at this and I don't know a lot of the fetishes :biggrin: Maybe will wait a few months until we have more content.

4. We really want to have a waterfall or a hotspring, it will also make sense for a lot of the future sex scenes to take place there.

5. We prefer to have a dinghy, so the MC can travel alone and be left alone on the island with Alvilda.

Reactions: madao and Krull

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
I understand the reluctance to rename the game, but you should do it now if you do it all - waiting longer will confuse the issue even further, especially if (or when) the game becomes very popular.

As it is now, the name led me to believe the game was either going to be either only about Alvilda or even that the game was from her point of view.

Eon_xtreme

Apr 28, 2017
is there any walkthrough? I am on second day. I collected 3 weapons from the village but Alvilda still says that I have not found all. I cannot see any more blue areas on the map as well

shazdeh

Sep 3, 2017
"Top of the mountain you'll see a tree. It's right there."
That's what the chief daughter says, and it's not there. Gave up after 30 minutes of searching. I circled the entire mountain in fact.

Fetch quest when there is no compass and there are limited landmarks is not a great combination. The game is fun up until that point though.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
That's what the chief daughter says, and it's not there. Gave up after 30 minutes of searching. I circled the entire mountain in fact.

Fetch quest when there is no compass and there are limited landmarks is not a great combination. The game is fun up until that point though.
You can press "M" to open the map and it will help you to find the quest items.

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017

Yes it is right there. Just go opposite of the village, you'll go through "the woods" then up a big hill. Try and open the map when you're going up pressing M.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Would consider pledging but there is just too many fetch quests for my liking although the sex scenes are very well done compared to other Unity games.

You can press "M" to open the map and it will help you to find the quest items.
I think the quest helper is disabled in the free version although it says in the game that you can use it.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Would consider pledging but there is just too many fetch quests for my liking although the sex scenes are very well done compared to other Unity games.

I think the quest helper is disabled in the free version although it says in the game that you can use it.
It is suppose to be disabled, but because of a technical issue, we decided to release the main build for free, otherwise you wouldn't be able to play it. Because of that, we made a system that will prepare both of the builds for us, instead of doing it manually like we used to (decreasing the chance of bugs like that in the future). It was also released 2 weeks later.

We only have gather quests for now, currently working on a combat system, so the player can actually attack wild animals / Vikings in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright flyRenders I am loving this game now let me get down to it first up shit I think you guys need to work on.

1. The MC is legit a shoe in model it seems holy crap at least give us a chance to either customize him abit or make him not look like he was cloned in a birthing vat...

2. I agree the village should be completely fucked up and you could see your progress as you "Rebuild" the village.

3. The questing needs more variety man the fetch quests for sex is nice and all better then like MMOs or RPGs were go fetch this k here is a gold and a shitty item at least you are getting laid but even that gets old fast... You guys have legit untapped potential here the quests you could do are endless and the game could be super lit.

4. The map holy fuck please don't make it top down like that just instead have the dude lift the map up show the whole island so we can see the blue circles and just let us run... As of right now 80% of the game is shift run for a second hit m then close m repeat till you see the blue not good man.

5. Give us at least some kinda UI or inventory system so we can see gold/berries/arrows/weapons that sorta shit.

Now for my questions to you about future updates.

1. Will you be able to knock this bitch up and have her birth many strong viking warriors to rule the lands.

2. What kinda combat we looking at? Will there be any combat at all?

3. Any plans for village management? Meaning will we be able to build new homes build a black smithing area maybe some fortifications? Set village laws like prima nocta -wink- And or making all females be naked.

4. Any plans for village raid kind of events were you have to hold off would be attackers? Or bandits?

5. Any plans to make visible creampies and or cumshots?

6. Weapon variety? Spears Short swords broad swords long swords pole axes double axes that kinda deal.

7. What is your goal for update speed?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
1. Will you be able to knock this bitch up and have her birth many strong viking warriors to rule the lands.
This is the most importent question here and the real reason why @Infamy is here:happyblush;)

But i tested this game out before and it got me intrigued. So i want to see where this game goes.

flyRenders

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Alright flyRenders I am loving this game now let me get down to it first up shit I think you guys need to work on.

1. The MC is legit a shoe in model it seems holy crap at least give us a chance to either customize him abit or make him not look like he was cloned in a birthing vat...

2. I agree the village should be completely fucked up and you could see your progress as you "Rebuild" the village.

3. The questing needs more variety man the fetch quests for sex is nice and all better then like MMOs or RPGs were go fetch this k here is a gold and a shitty item at least you are getting laid but even that gets old fast... You guys have legit untapped potential here the quests you could do are endless and the game could be super lit.

4. The map holy fuck please don't make it top down like that just instead have the dude lift the map up show the whole island so we can see the blue circles and just let us run... As of right now 80% of the game is shift run for a second hit m then close m repeat till you see the blue not good man.

5. Give us at least some kinda UI or inventory system so we can see gold/berries/arrows/weapons that sorta shit.

Now for my questions to you about future updates.

2. What kinda combat we looking at? Will there be any combat at all?

3. Any plans for village management? Meaning will we be able to build new homes build a black smithing area maybe some fortifications? Set village laws like prima nocta -wink- And or making all females be naked.

4. Any plans for village raid kind of events were you have to hold off would be attackers? Or bandits?

5. Any plans to make visible creampies and or cumshots?

6. Weapon variety? Spears Short swords broad swords long swords pole axes double axes that kinda deal.

7. What is your goal for update speed?
1.Probably not or at least for now.

2. We are currently working on a combat system with long-ranged weapons.

3.Probably not, this extends the current scope of the game and turns it into something like "The Forest", where you can dynamically create your environment. We like to extend the scope of the project, but I feel like we have lots of other things to work on first before we focus on something like that.

4.Yes!

5.Yes there will be cumshots and we are working on a particle system for that.

6.The weapons are slowly going to increase as we are working on the combat system.

7.We are releasing a new build every month.

I would like to know what kind of quests you would like to see in the game. This month we completely reworked our quest system and that makes it possible to have any kind of quests setup very easily.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
1.Probably not or at least for now.

2. We are currently working on a combat system with long-ranged weapons.

3.Probably not, this extends the current scope of the game and turns it into something like "The Forest", where you can dynamically create your environment. We like to extend the scope of the project, but I feel like we have lots of other things to work on first before we focus on something like that.

4.Yes!

5.Yes there will be cumshots and we are working on a particle system for that.

6.The weapons are slowly going to increase as we are working on the combat system.

7.We are releasing a new build every month.

I would like to know what kind of quests you would like to see in the game. This month we completely reworked our quest system and that makes it possible to have any kind of quests setup very easily.
For quests I would like to see just variety why limit to fetch quests... You have the makings for a very unique and fun game that could go beyond what we normally see.

1. Scouting quest go scout for the raiders who attack your village or just the surrounding area to make sure it's clear of threats.

2. Crafting quests make armor or rebuild a home.

3. Love quests? Do a quest to raise the affection level of the viking chick get it high enough maybe she will marry you further down the line.

4. Combat Quests.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes