4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
View attachment 481246

Overview:
After getting lost in the forest also being caught in a storm, a young man lost his consciousness. Suddenly he wakes up in the inn with an Arachne girl, thanks to Fenrir that rescues him from fainted in the forest. After he recovers, Fenrir decides to train him to be a better man, he also met some other monster girls in this village and forced to help them as an errand boy, of course, they pay him with some money and their body. After that he decides to live with them with a beautiful big tits monster girls, he spends his entire life in that village.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-08
Release Date: 2019-12-06
Developer: Rune Walker - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - -
Mac: - -
WebGL: - -

View attachment 481239 View attachment 481243 View attachment 481247 View attachment 481240 View attachment 481244 View attachment 481245 View attachment 481248
OH GOD IS HAPPENING

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Wait... Is this a custom engine? I don't recognize it. If it is then holy moly that is interesting.
No it isn't. It's like the next RPG maker engine after MV. It was already around years ago though only a few people make a use of it.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
No it isn't. It's like the next RPG maker engine after MV. It was already around years ago though only a few people make a use of it.
Huh, this is the first I've even heard of or seen it. Here I was thinking it was new, too.

lauraskeez

Sep 21, 2018
Android apk is kind of buggy and there isn't much content, but I LOVE monster girls and the art style. I'm excited to see what this game can turn into. Please don't give up on it

Dec 28, 2017
The game is kinda nice.

The only problem I have with is low drop of 5G. I mean really, it'll take long to equip a good equipment set.

orvu

Jul 21, 2017
>boring male protag
Can I get a protag with some personality? They're always so lame.

Well at least this looks fun

shark10

Jun 9, 2019
What is the code that when pressing the teddy says to write it down and the truth would like to know it please.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
It looks interesting. I think I'll wait until there's another update before I try it out though. Looking forward to seeing where the game goes.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes