4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well copying and pasting WebGL into your search browser would of told you that very quickly as well as part of the name is pretty much giving away what it's for.

WebGL (web graphics library) is a javascript API for rendering high-performance interactive 3D and 2D graphics within any compatible web browser without the use of plug-ins. WebGL does so by introducing an API that closely conforms to OpenGL ES 2.0 that can be used in HTML5 <canvas> elements. This conformance makes it possible for the API to take advantage of hardware graphics acceleration provided by the user's device.

Support for WebGL is present in firefox 4+, google chrome 9+, opera 12+, safari 5.1+, internet explorer 11+, and microsoft edge build 10240+; however, the user's device must also have hardware that supports these features.

The WebGL 2 API introduces support for much of the OpenGL ES 3.0 feature set; it's provided through the WebGL2RenderingContext interface.

The <canvas> element is also used by the Canvas API to do 2D graphics on web pages.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I looked at their patreon, and it seems like the last release of the game was on the 18th of june 2020, and their last post about it on itch.io was on the 26th of december 2020. Does anyone know if this game is abandoned or still being worked on?

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
I looked at their patreon, and it seems like the last release of the game was on the 18th of june 2020, and their last penis about it on itch.io was on the 26th of december 2020. Does anyone know if this game is abandoned or still being worked on?
My understanding is that it's still being worked on, but alongside several other projects, and they're mainly focused on something else right now.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Since there's been no updates in 2 years and none of latest Patreon posts even mention the project, I'm putting a request for marking this thread 'Abandoned'. End of the story

Reactions: ConfogulWogul

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well in October they had tendonitis.

Good day to my fellows erotic lovers.

Alright, so starting again this new months and new progress to do with some news.
About the mini studio
So, I have given a bit news about moving the current team to a single house for making a mini studio last month and it is progressing well.
Currently, there's 2 people that already moving in with me to make sure we can deliver better works for you guys and the game.
Though 2 more will be moving in later in January after finishing some things on their ends.

About the game progress
I have told you that I am having tendonitis at both hands since September but it getting better now that I could translate some works like doujins and writing the story bit by bit though still have a lot of setback because some characters planned are cancelled.
The reasons is because the artists getting busy with their circle and college or post graduate live that they cannot work at the same rate or resigning from NSFW world(that I think just a temp reason lol)
For what they told me in detail... well, I will not share it as it will become a drama lol that I don't want to have in my game.
So yeah, better do not use their works or name in the game.

About Doujins and Manga
Some of you may have realized there's a lot more doujins and mangas updates.
It's because while I am recovering from Tendonitis I want to keep working to give more products to be released.
So after some talk with several of my friends we may open a new division about doujins and mangas updates soon.
The rewards will be delivered to both pages but the updates will be focused about games on this page, and doujins on another pages.
I think that's all for now and better not to forget to upload of the last month characters update soon.

Thank you for being a great patron for us.
Keep enjoy the Erotica Life :D

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Well in October they had tendonitis.

Good day to my fellows erotic lovers.

Alright, so starting again this new months and new progress to do with some news.
About the mini studio
So, I have given a bit news about moving the current team to a single house for making a mini studio last month and it is progressing well.
Currently, there's 2 people that already moving in with me to make sure we can deliver better works for you guys and the game.
Though 2 more will be moving in later in January after finishing some things on their ends.

About the game progress
I have told you that I am having tendonitis at both hands since September but it getting better now that I could translate some works like doujins and writing the story bit by bit though still have a lot of setback because some characters planned are cancelled.
The reasons is because the artists getting busy with their circle and college or post graduate live that they cannot work at the same rate or resigning from NSFW world(that I think just a temp reason lol)
For what they told me in detail... well, I will not share it as it will become a drama lol that I don't want to have in my game.
So yeah, better do not use their works or name in the game.

About Doujins and Manga
Some of you may have realized there's a lot more doujins and mangas updates.
It's because while I am recovering from Tendonitis I want to keep working to give more products to be released.
So after some talk with several of my friends we may open a new division about doujins and mangas updates soon.
The rewards will be delivered to both pages but the updates will be focused about games on this page, and doujins on another pages.
I think that's all for now and better not to forget to upload of the last month characters update soon.

Thank you for being a great patron for us.
Keep enjoy the Erotica Life :D
Everything said in the post is too vague. The request stays. END OF STORY

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well they're still active on their patreon with no posts stating the game's abandoned so most likely your request will be denied.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Well they're still active on their patreon with no posts stating the game's abandoned so most likely your request will be denied.
Still, no update release is a HUGE red flag. They can talk about how much they achieved and how far they got, but believe me, I know better (I'm talking about Spooky Milf life developers and many abandoned projects). They could even be milking their Patreon for their 2nd project they have (Cosplay Party).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes