2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
First translation then art. Next you'll tell me the stories in these games will be fully AI generated.
Considering from what I've seen AI has better writing than quite a few games here; that's kinda the one thing I wouldn't necessarily mind. Also helps you skip the MTL as it can be written directly in english.

Jul 27, 2019
Considering from what I've seen AI has better writing than quite a few games here; that's kinda the one thing I wouldn't necessarily mind. Also helps you skip the MTL as it can be written directly in english.
Not just a few, most. Lots of folks can't characterize at all, and suck at showing inner turmoil. So their "writing skills" end up completely falling into descriptiveness. Especially since so many plots have been done by now, I give lots of leeway on plot. Then just focus on descriptiveness and emotion. Which writers on this site by in large suck at emotional writing, and AI is actually pretty fucking good at descriptiveness. The main issue being sometimes it does it a bit too much, though you can usually get too a pretty decent level through just adjusting parameters. And if you have a high school level of literacy, you should be able to manually edit the AI writing by just toning down some bits.

Only issue AI really runs into is long stories it starts to lose cohesiveness. Though that's still workable assuming you can shortly summarize the main events before scene "x". And you'd get a better results than most writers here.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys i know it could be a stupid question but are all the scenes ntr based or you can prevent them ?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Poor RPGM, continually used for the trashiest of garbage and relegated to the role of a trash engine despite all of its potential being wasted.

epn

Jul 3, 2020
She's got 6 fingers in 2 of the sample pictures, clearly a lot of work went into this
Edit: how the hell did this sell 1.8k copies on dlsite
tbf the art looks mid enough to possibly be done by a person which might be why it sold more, I was questioning how this was ai for a while till the fingers lmao

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes