2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
It's AI generated but the artist the AI pulled from is undoubtedly wandowando, glass, MAZE, etc.

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
got any recommendations
All the games are like the most NTR shovelware ever. Usually going for 2 hours max and having the most generic NTR plot imaginable. Only good for a quick fap I suppose. The one I might have enjoyed the most was "Io and Louise" but from my understanding it has a very bad mtl. I can't comment on the quality of it since I played it in Japanese. There's two other games, however, that have decent translations:

Your playboy partner steals all your girls RPG (RJ408242)
I Fight for Glory…and Her Naughty Videos (RJ424354)

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
All the games are like the most NTR shovelware ever. Usually going for 2 hours max and having the most generic NTR plot imaginable. Only good for a quick fap I suppose. The one I might have enjoyed the most was "Io and Louise" but from my understanding it has a very bad mtl. I can't comment on the quality of it since I played it in Japanese. There's two other games, however, that have decent translations:

Your playboy partner steals all your girls RPG (RJ408242)
I Fight for Glory…and Her Naughty Videos (RJ424354)
i already played those...got any more recommendations with decent translation and decent artwork

Plowplow

Jul 5, 2020
i already played those...got any more recommendations with decent translation and decent artwork
There's a few games of his on here that got translations but I haven't played them. Just from a quick scan throught latest updates:
Tinia and her Daily Life of Cuckoldry [Final] [Well Water]
Divine Iron Awakening Netorareas [Final] [Glass]
Three Married Women and a Cuckold Hero [Final] [Three Rain]
Married Knight Shitori ~The Secret Adventure of a Wife and Her Party~ [v15-04-2022 Mod 1] [S2]

I'm sure there's more. Just gotta search around. The artist is fairly recognizable.

Reactions: oreLinkya

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
It is my belief that NTR is popular because it's some of the lowest effort shit to make. Why bother making full CGs and such when you can just have a tiny one through a door or even better, just don't even bother with CGs.

Deceptus

Aug 21, 2017
Any idea what the goal is after the second area (the boss battle with many tentacles)? I am trying to go for the 'Good endings' which I assume means no or limited erotic interactions with anyone other than the MC.
But I do not see what the next area is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So now I am unsure where to go. The character Abe was also revealed,
So any idea where the next area is without engaging in NTR?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Any idea what the goal is after the second area (the boss battle with many tentacles)? I am trying to go for the 'Good endings' which I assume means no or limited erotic interactions with anyone other than the MC.
But I do not see what the next area is.
So now I am unsure where to go. The character Abe was also revealed,
So any idea where the next area is without engaging in NTR?
Thats the fun part
it is required for you to do the Abe stuff
for you to progress with the story.

God this game is so bad.
Why do all of these games have such great setups and then just make shit out of it.
It's like they are part of the AAA game industry.

Jun 24, 2017
First translation then art. Next you'll tell me the stories in these games will be fully AI generated.
None of this is necessarily inherently a bad thing. The reason it's bad is because currently machine translation and ai art is shit. However that doesn't necessarily mean that will always be the case. If one day it becomes good people will be all for machine translation and ai art because it will mean more content to consume that is decent quality.

Mountain Guy

Oct 18, 2023
I'm just going to close my eyes and imagine a different, better game.

You and your girlfriend get shipwrecked on an island where the strong rule the weak.
You barely survived drowning so you're super weak, and so your girlfriend gets stolen from you.
You then proceed to slaughter every monster, animal and creature on the island to get STRONK.
Then you return to the village, beat them all up, take back your girlfriend and for good measure, all the other women of the island.
The end.

Also levelling up somehow makes your dick grow bigger. Magic or something, idunno.
this is the best thing i have ever read make it bro if u know rpgm and coding make this I wanna play also add a sandbox feature in which we can go to any girl and have sex anytime and introduce multiple positions such as the jacko challenge position full nelson lifting missionary and i have more position after that introduce a pregnancy content in which we are able to pregnant the girls if more than introduce this most holy fuck feature creator creation both male and female we can create some nasty blonde hair bois who we can have fun chopping up and gals with thicc ass and jiggling skull crusher thighs that would be the epitome of hentai gaming

Reactions: Mr_Malfunction
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes