LeMon Meh

Jun 22, 2022
I finished the hospital at night. Talking to doc and nurse has repeat dialog in day or night. I am still missing one last scene. can anyone help me out?
go to the chef quest again and he will ask you for 200000. After giving him the money, wait to the next day and she will appear in the clinic.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, i cleared 1.7.0 and here is 100% save

There is everything inside inventory except 2-3 things from blacksmith girl. it is useless items just for show. Also every path in game with light, so you will not lost your way, even in the mine.

first you need to start new game to create your own save file, save game.exit game.
inside village folder there is your save file. copy name of your save file and move it somewhere.
download my save file and rename it. move it to village folder.

Go to your User\AppData\Roaming\electron_18 and delete folder Local Storage

Last edited:

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
strange issue:

I can only see 1 save in my data folder even though I have 2 saves in the game :S

any ideas how to find the second save or why it's not showing?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how to unlock this character View attachment 2584940
At some point in game, in my case after i told i don not want to be yet chief of the village, talk with chief and he ask you 200k money to build hospital, this girl and 2 other girls will apear in the hospital, it is nurse. Also try to go there in the night also a few times.

strange issue:

I can only see 1 save in my data folder even though I have 2 saves in the game :S

any ideas how to find the second save or why it's not showing?
Maybe in your save files, there is information of all your save slots.

best strat to get money? mfw 100k
Use cheat engine, and search ALL dresses, buy something and to cheange summ of money and try second search on the right button untill there is only a few adresses, and cheange them. Or you can try this cheat guide https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-6-0-early-access-yoogame.132929/post-9260814

Last edited:

Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Use cheat engine, and search ALL dresses, buy something and to cheange summ of money and try second search on the right button untill there is only a few adresses, and cheange them. Or you can try this cheat guide
didn't work, i checked several times

NegoTravesti

Dec 7, 2019
can anyone tell me if this game is compatible for android and how do i play it? I tried to use Joiplay but it keeps loading and the game stops

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
can anyone tell me if this game is compatible for android and how do i play it? I tried to use Joiplay but it keeps loading and the game stops
At least for now, no one is able to do it. Only if Dev will try to adapt to android. Sadly. And this is quite strange, Chinese like smartphone market, idk why they not done any smartphone version yet.

Reactions: NegoTravesti

kluen

Mar 19, 2022
Pros: All scenes, money, farming, all outfits for all girls, all farming items and important items
Cons: little food
(game folder)/data
create a save in 1 slot, copy the name of the save, change the name of my save to yours and drop it into a folder at the specified path
V1.7.0

Bigbooblover

Sep 30, 2022
Can someone help me out, i cant find where my sava data is stored.
Edit, i found the electron_18 but i cant find my QT File

Last edited:

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
I feel the concept is really good, but the execution is terrible.
The problem is, I don't see English devs making a game like this with animal sex (I mean the story is he's hallucinating from the cigarette right?) and the rough edgy stuff like the "only gays like this" pink flower. Game is not afraid to be edgy, which is a positive always in this genre.

English devs are too afraid of normies and are too PC
Chinese devs don't seem to care, but can't write good stories in English format and have deep meaningful content. Always feels short and lacks soul.

If only these two words could combine. An actual Stardew Valley adult game with 100+ hrs content with incest/zoo/[insert whatever fetish you like here]

One can dream. This was a nice few hours playtest and look into that concept, it's not worth buying on steam though. I cannot fathom how it has 97% positive reviews over 10k reviews...At least it's pretty cheap. One thing going for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Human1993

dadhere

Apr 4, 2022
this is a full save for 1.7
1 save a game and close game
2 go to game's folder /data
3 copy this to your /data
4 copy your xxxxx.qt file name and delete
5 paste name to this save
6 delete C:\Users\[your name]\AppData\Roaming\electron_18 folder
7 run game and enjoy