FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Aww hell naw... grinding up 100k was already a huge pain and now I'm supposed to get 200k? Is there some sort of exploit I don't know of or do they seriously expect me to grind for that long?

• Hey there
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Aww hell naw... grinding up 100k was already a huge pain and now I'm supposed to get 200k? Is there some sort of exploit I don't know of or do they seriously expect me to grind for that long?
Guys, do you even try to read posts? like a few posts above?

For me grind was ended after start of new game and saving game and exit like 30 seconds and editing save a 2 minutes maximum. Well i just started this game many times and do not want to expirience it again.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
So i started adultery quest and catherine's affection is maxed out, is it gonna be a problem?

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
Same issue where I don't have any quests. Haven't even started the chief's wife's quest, only done Catherine, the other wife, & the donkey's quest but nothing is poppping up

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Same issue where I don't have any quests. Haven't even started the chief's wife's quest, only done Catherine, the other wife, & the donkey's quest but nothing is poppping up
Did you do the monks quest in the south part of town? I figured out how to fuck Aunt May and seemingly there's no "hidden" quests you just do every quest as it comes up and more will unlock in succession. Aunt Mays pretty late in. Hell you may have to just do everything, try walking to the bridge and repairing that too. Pretty sure that unlocks something as well.

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
Did you do the monks quest in the south part of town? I figured out how to fuck Aunt May and seemingly there's no "hidden" quests you just do every quest as it comes up and more will unlock in succession. Aunt Mays pretty late in. Hell you may have to just do everything, try walking to the bridge and repairing that too. Pretty sure that unlocks something as well.
I did every quest that came up, even the monk's one. but after that nothing comes up and I slept so many days and talked with the villagers but nothing is still coming up. How did you get the quests from aunt may?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I try and doesn't work. I don't know what can I do
Well, i think you missed something. there are a few save slots, i do not know which you use, i think all save slots data are inside .qt file and you need not to forget to delete Local Storage folder in AppData which is indicated inside guide. There also can be a few id's with money, you can change both of them. I have played and cheated my save file recently on version 1.7.0 and everything worked fine.
1. cheat your save with notepad ++.
2. save changes
3. delete Local Storage in AppData(see in guide exact folders)
4. Play with cheats

P.S. And if you want to use others save files, you need to rename them with name of yours. and delete bacckup in AppData

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I did every quest that came up, even the monk's one. but after that nothing comes up and I slept so many days and talked with the villagers but nothing is still coming up. How did you get the quests from aunt may?
Aunt quest is in middle game i think, try to search what you may missed.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes