hwaa

Aug 3, 2022
Bloody grind again, Feels like I'm playing Minecraft (i just want the sex scenes)

View attachment 2084737
Is there a way to avoid this scene completely so that it doesn't happen? I'm not talking about skipping the scene, I'm talking about it not happening at all...please someone answer me

Last edited:

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
is it still early access ? the steam page isnt mentioning it.. was trying it some time ago but it was.. pretty hard grind.. :D

Jan 30, 2023
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "electron_18" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
hey man i'd like you to elaborate further on the " if you wanna hack it yourself " i do exactly what you said here but it doesen't work + there is this guy under you who had a full save file but had 1905 money like bro this guy is a troll

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Uploaders/Moderators were getting 10+ reports every day saying "This game contains virus, remove this immediately"
not to mention WD or Windows Security now identifies falls trojans.
I have never seen an anti-virus report falls trojans(In a comics thread where that file only contained .jpg), where is it finding them?
You cannot call it a good AV Because It's making things up like trojans(I know compared to its user base it is rare but still ITS MAKING THINGS UP FROM ITS ASS)

Hi everyone, I apologize if I may have missed some post, I am referring to the subject of the virus/trojan or backdoor.
So does anyone know if this game contains any malicious elements or software?

birbdechi

Sep 26, 2021
I've tried to edit the qt data of another Yoogame, Village Rhapsody, and it works as long as we delete the electron18 folder during each edit. Does Workplace Rhapsody have a similar mechanism?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes