Jan 30, 2023
Well.. Sorry for mybad english.
  1. First you have to go to your %appdata% folder and the one that says "Village".
  2. Click on it to open it
  3. Then you delete a folder called "Local Storage" (I don't know why, but it seems that the "Local storage" folder is a quick save or a folder that keeps the previous data).

View attachment 2727004

now....
  1. Go to the folder where you have installed the game.
  2. You will find different folders, among them one called "Data".
View attachment 2727005
  1. You will find a file with extension .QT (At the beginning, I didn't understand what it was for, because I was looking for it on the internet and it confused me).
  2. As you will notice, if you try to open it with Notepad, you will see a lot of weird symbols that don't make sense.
  3. So you will need to open it with the Notepad++ program. ( )

View attachment 2727008

View attachment 2727010

View attachment 2727011
  1. After downloading and installing Notepad++, you will notice that it resembles Notepad and Word. But it has a special function... it allows you to open the .qt file.
  2. Click on "Edit with Notepad++".
  3. Now that you have the program open, you will see an extremely long line of letters and numbers...
  4. From here you can edit the amount of things in the inventory from 9 to 999999. You just have to try to find the ID of the product, thing that 1 is for Money. Forage....forra..... ID 16, Wood 18, Copper 61, Potato 30, Traps 31...

• But you also have a better tip and the one that worked best for me.
  • Open the game, check your backpack, which will tell you how much stuff you have.
  • Take a notebook and write down the number as well as the name (so you don't get confused with any other item that has the same amount).
  • When you have everything written down in your notebook and the number.
  • Close the game and now to edit!
  • In Notepad++, do Ctrl + F. It opens the tab to search for numbers or letters.
  • Search for the number you have written.
View attachment 2727013 a
Like this, I mentioned earlier that ID 1. was about money.

And I just had to change the value of "num" to the desired amount.

"props":[{"id":1,"num":9977089}

Well, after you do that, you click on "File" and hit Save.
That's all, and then... that's all.

You open the game and you will enjoy having a lot of things xd
View attachment 2727028
thanks brother i appreciate it

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Well.. Sorry for mybad english.
  1. First you have to go to your %appdata% folder and the one that says "Village".
  2. Click on it to open it
  3. Then you delete a folder called "Local Storage" (I don't know why, but it seems that the "Local storage" folder is a quick save or a folder that keeps the previous data).

View attachment 2727004

now....
  1. Go to the folder where you have installed the game.
  2. You will find different folders, among them one called "Data".
View attachment 2727005
  1. You will find a file with extension .QT (At the beginning, I didn't understand what it was for, because I was looking for it on the internet and it confused me).
  2. As you will notice, if you try to open it with Notepad, you will see a lot of weird symbols that don't make sense.
  3. So you will need to open it with the Notepad++ program. ( )

View attachment 2727008

View attachment 2727010

View attachment 2727011
  1. After downloading and installing Notepad++, you will notice that it resembles Notepad and Word. But it has a special function... it allows you to open the .qt file.
  2. Click on "Edit with Notepad++".
  3. Now that you have the program open, you will see an extremely long line of letters and numbers...
  4. From here you can edit the amount of things in the inventory from 9 to 999999. You just have to try to find the ID of the product, thing that 1 is for Money. Forage....forra..... ID 16, Wood 18, Copper 61, Potato 30, Traps 31...

• But you also have a better tip and the one that worked best for me.
  • Open the game, check your backpack, which will tell you how much stuff you have.
  • Take a notebook and write down the number as well as the name (so you don't get confused with any other item that has the same amount).
  • When you have everything written down in your notebook and the number.
  • Close the game and now to edit!
  • In Notepad++, do Ctrl + F. It opens the tab to search for numbers or letters.
  • Search for the number you have written.
View attachment 2727013 a
Like this, I mentioned earlier that ID 1. was about money.

And I just had to change the value of "num" to the desired amount.

"props":[{"id":1,"num":9977089}

Well, after you do that, you click on "File" and hit Save.
That's all, and then... that's all.

You open the game and you will enjoy having a lot of things xd
View attachment 2727028
Odd, my notepad++ just freezes any time I try to open the file. Disregard that, seems the older version of notepad++ didn't want to work with the .qt file.

Last edited:

memeandtears

Dec 24, 2022
does this scene even exist in the game? seems like i haven't encounter it in my playthrough

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes