asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
Did you do the monks quest in the south part of town? I figured out how to fuck Aunt May and seemingly there's no "hidden" quests you just do every quest as it comes up and more will unlock in succession. Aunt Mays pretty late in. Hell you may have to just do everything, try walking to the bridge and repairing that too. Pretty sure that unlocks something as well.
I did the monk quest that needed the ginger roots and get the 10% beads as the reward. Is that the one you're talking about?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
I did the monk quest that needed the ginger roots and get the 10% beads as the reward. Is that the one you're talking about?
Yeah. I'm assuming you're waiting a whole day while checking the map for people with quest icons? Cause I think the carpenter or something has a quest that only pops up pretty late into the night.

The only quest I can remember that DOESNT have a quest icon is the wife in the cow house will just let you fuck her as she's trapped in a chair pretty early on if you walk into her home, and that starts a quest line. Everything else I did had the icon on the map to designate a quest.

bon22

Dec 5, 2020
Well, i think you missed something. there are a few save slots, i do not know which you use, i think all save slots data are inside .qt file and you need not to forget to delete Local Storage folder in AppData which is indicated inside guide. There also can be a few id's with money, you can change both of them. I have played and cheated my save file recently on version 1.7.0 and everything worked fine.
1. cheat your save with notepad ++.
2. save changes
3. delete Local Storage in AppData(see in guide exact folders)
4. Play with cheats

P.S. And if you want to use others save files, you need to rename them with name of yours. and delete bacckup in AppData
How can i find the appdata

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
Yeah. I'm assuming you're waiting a whole day while checking the map for people with quest icons? Cause I think the carpenter or something has a quest that only pops up pretty late into the night.

The only quest I can remember that DOESNT have a quest icon is the wife in the cow house will just let you fuck her as she's trapped in a chair pretty early on if you walk into her home, and that starts a quest line. Everything else I did had the icon on the map to designate a quest.
Yup, been cycling through day & night to see if anything new will pop up. I did somehow trigger part 1 of the Anna quest but after finishing that, nothing new again (and no new items in the shop or carpenter to buy to trigger new quests either)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How can i find the appdata
First make it visible, google how to make system and invisible files and folders visible on your OS.
Second, i do not know but explorer do not show me electron 18 folder right now, i used Total Commander and in setting there i also turned on to show system and invisible files. So here - This is Local Storage folder that you need to delete

P.S. Try Total Commander 64 Free version
P.S. 2 Easy way just search electron_18 folder and after OS will find it, you can do what you need

Last edited:

nonedfgdfg

Dec 29, 2019
Here's most of the quest item's ids to skip some grind
56 worms
39 orchid seed
18 wood
109 coal
14 sp. cig
60 iron
61 copper
16 common grass
79 pr watering
81 pr light
22 trap
15 velvet g
31 orchid
8 bamboo leaf
95 bamboo shorts
13 wild ginseng
97 carrot
64 milk
29 corn
28 wheat
12 meat
32 yellow chris
33 white chris
34 pink chris

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
This game is really awesome.
Unique setting and premise fun gameplay and very good and diverse characters for all tastes. I wish snake lady had an anal scene, but that's my dream. Lots of content that keeps on expanding. Very fun game!

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes