Oct 10, 2019
LOL. It's safe. I promise the scary ntr won't come through your computer screen and strangle you to death.

What news? It just released and updates keep rolling in.

Go look at their other game to see what to expect (or just play this one.) It's basically a harem.
That still does not answer my question, I originally asked if there are other male characters having sex, I am not worried about only NTR but the presence of male characters and any possible involvement of them in sex.

Also the other game has prostitution so that is another bad sign to me, if other men have sex it does not matter if with LIs or not then it is not a game for me.

I was not aware the game was early in developement, the changelog suggested otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerro

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
That still does not answer my question, I originally asked if there are other male characters having sex, I am not worried about only NTR but the presence of male characters and any possible involvement of them in sex.

Also the other game has prostitution so that is another bad sign to me, if other men have sex it does not matter if with LIs or not then it is not a game for me.

I was not aware the game was early in developement, the changelog suggested otherwise.
Nah, the MC is screwing all the wives, daughters, widow, animals and loner.
One of the husband would bang his wife occasionally at night until you take over.

Except for one girl where the MC didn't get to screw but bitch slap.
The girl is more like a bonus but does not have any romantic relationship with anyone in the village.

I hope the kid is 18 and just have dwarfism. ;)

Other than that, no new content except for bug fixes.

Reactions: Aioria619

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
After the Fox Event is game littel broken.
1. It loads forever until it continues. 2. After that you have a sound bug and the music plays twice in the background.

bazooka1911

Sep 23, 2017
Any walkthrough for this game guys, no idea how to navigate.
Map will tell you where to go. There is no end date so just sleep until you get a red dot on the women on the map.

still need to grind like previous game?
Pretty much harvest moon/stardew valley sex game.
Farm specific veggies/fruits for sex.
Mine rocks for sex.
Cut trees and grass for sex.
Fish special fish for sex.
Set trap/hunt for sex.
Make/do drugs for sex.

Reactions: RED_1993

Phatosi69

Feb 8, 2022
I got some errors it/. I dont know how they are still standing hold on this. When i move on mission from aunt Mia. Can you please check ir me

DGM

May 29, 2017
I really enjoyed this game, I hope to see more updates and more games from this Dev.

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
v1.2.8 Early Access

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BaasB, I think it is important to note that you need to remove the links to adult patch from the first message of this thread. It is outdated and intended for early versions of the game (before v1.2.3). The patch is already in the archive, it is currently distributed as a free DLC.

PirataS

May 10, 2019
So, I got this bug where the characters keep saying _name_ instead of the MC's name. Any way to solve this?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Updated guide thanks to kasztan for mentioned that Developers change game folder in AppData

Read it first there is small probability to corrupt your saves if you may not have othere language packs installed on your OS, it is rare but i think this is the reason someone has problems woth cheating even if they use Notepad ++ (i cannot verify it)

SO BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILES BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING, you are warned about possibilities of corrupting save data

Use Notepad ++ from not to corrupt your save or the same kind text editor

How to Cheat in this game

for Money search "props":[{"id":1,"num": and input needed money, but again you can just search current number of money

lady and gentelmens here is a guide to cheat your save file

I repeat backup your saves before editing. And i do not know why someone has problems even if they do everything right, my guess it is OS, maybe support of other languages, or skipping on using Notepad ++

P.S. I added edited save file. It is just with all items which accessible at the start of the game and with too much money, which youi can not spend in whole game. after you copy unpack archive and copy file in data folder Go to your User\AppData\Roaming\electron_18 and delete folder Local Storage

P.S. If you can not find electron_18 folder use Total Commander 64 and turn in options system and invisible files make them visible. in last update only this helped me to find this folder, or use search in explorer and search this exact folder

after this you only need to cheat milk and cigarettes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes