ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to help a boy milk a cow and how to find a special cigarette for talking to animals

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
how to help a boy milk a cow and how to find a special cigarette for talking to animals
To milk the cow you need cigarette and milk her 3 times on different days.
first one cigarette you will recieve when you save donkey(wife)(top left corner on the cave map) from the mine cave, after this he offer you create cigarettes with 2 ingredients and money (plant pepper seeds, and some purple seed from store-read description of items there something about america), sell something at the store, good income from meat from top mountain but you need to give 200 wood to fix the bridge there, but i think it is 80+ per item in store, do farming, when you use first slot item on the ground you have chance to get the bait for fishing for free and sell fish after.

Or try to cheat save file here https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-2-8-yoogame.132929/post-9260814

Last edited:

nmenclature

Oct 30, 2022
To milk the cow you need cigarette and milk her 3 times on different days.
first one cigarette you will recieve when you save donkey(wife)(top left corner on the cave map) from the mine cave, after this he offer you create cigarettes with 2 ingredients and money (plant pepper seeds, and some purple seed from store-read description of items there something about america), sell something at the store, good income from meat from top mountain but you need to give 200 wood to fix the bridge there, but i think it is 80+ per item in store, do farming, when you use first slot item on the ground you have chance to get the bait for fishing for free and sell fish after.

Or try to cheat save file here https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-2-8-yoogame.132929/post-9260814
I fixed the bridge. Where do you find meat on the mountain? It's just plants that I see.

How do you scroll down the shop menu for more items? My mouse doesn't have a scroll wheel. Is that how you do it?

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
How to Cheat in this game

in data folder open up qt file with text editor
CTRL + F search, copy paste "num":2, - for nimbers, {"id":60, - for IDs
id 14 in inventory for ciggarettes
id15-16 grass
id18 wood - lumber
id28-29 wheat and corn
id60 iron ore
id64 milk - restores 30 stamina
set to 990 and good to go

in Appdata, Roaming delete Village folder and launch game

Will add some item to the list of id's later as soon as get quest for them
need help 1667134361309.png

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Where are the saved files located?
In game folder, data folder, qt file, open with any text editors (recommended Notepad ++ - very good program)

https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-3-0-yoogame.132929/post-9260814 here is hints

CTRL + F search, copy paste "num":2, - for nimbers, {"id":60, - for IDs
number 2 is example - search your numbers from game (ex. 2 milk bottles )
by searching number of iron ores in my inentory i know that in save file there is only this numer so i knew id60 is iron ore

there is some ids i writed, just find needed id and after it see num and edit to needed
it is very easy, expecially when you do not have too much items in your inventory and see if this only item there in save file with that number

Last edited:
Reactions: dolboyob

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is this the same deal as Workplace Rhapsody or worse? As in is it grindy as fuck like the previous one

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is this the same deal as Workplace Rhapsody or worse? As in is it grindy as fuck like the previous one
It is looks grindy just because you need to wait harvest? 2 things hard, need to generate money and wait for harvest

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes