YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
to anybody who don't know how to use save file here the simple way to doit

1.create new save game (until the head village guide you to your home)then save manualy from setting

2.after that you can download save game from here

3.don't rename your old save with new one(file download)
RENAME THE SAVE FILE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD WITH YOUR CURRENT SAVE FILE(DON'T REPLACE JUST PUT YOUR CURRENT SAVE FILE IN OTHER FOLDER )

THEN YOU GOT FULL SAVE

Last edited:

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
v1.2.3 Early Access (Adult Patch is now distributed via Steam as "VillageRhapsody-Adult" Free DLC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: kirorolove

UneRWah

Feb 28, 2022
Alright then.... Even though my Chinese is poor, I still figure out the plot. It seem the village is producing drugs that will cause some kind of illusion. So you might thought you were having sex with furry gal in the story, you were actually just fvcking a goat.

• Haha
Reactions: Shuen1000

Dankudcm

Oct 21, 2022
I think the cigarettes you get from the guy who has the donkey, his house is on the way to the woods and the mountain.
Yeah next i make 10 siggaret from him but , it's not work close to dog,
And another question, how can I understand that adult patch installed in my game file?? Plz tell me

Dec 21, 2019
Any news on content?
Is there really no way to know?
the artstyle is good but it is very suspect because it reminds me of NTR hentai so I would like to make sure that this game is safe.
LOL. It's safe. I promise the scary ntr won't come through your computer screen and strangle you to death.

What news? It just released and updates keep rolling in.

Go look at their other game to see what to expect (or just play this one.) It's basically a harem.

• Haha
Reactions: Babelok
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes