HelApe

Oct 8, 2022
I played more than an hour and was going nuts when will the first H scene play ...
she was stuck in the seat on the first quest;
If it does the quest and teleports you home, you need to open the game with the adult patch.

HelApe

Oct 8, 2022
stuck in aunt mei quest not moving here it doesn't happen again after this place 3 4 times what to need i'm stuck

1665307977739.png

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
stuck in aunt mei quest not moving here it doesn't happen again after this place 3 4 times what to need i'm stuck
I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. It's a bug. This thread has an outdated version of the game.

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
I tried to roll a crack from previous release and everything seems to work fine. The latest version of the game as of 10/10/2022. The "version.txt" file says it's version 1.1.8. There are no particular changes, but as far as I can tell, devs have fixed all plot related bugs. The adult patch has already been applied.

rohit1909

Aug 30, 2019
IM STUCK AND NOT ABLE TRIGGER EVENTS CAN A HERO UPLOAD A WALKTHROUGH OR TELL HOW TO TRIGGER EVENTS OTHER THAN COWGIRL WIDOW MRS SHOGEN AND WOMEN WITH CHILD ASAP

fail123

Apr 12, 2020
I am literally getting zero sex scenes, like I know they exist and they are there, but everytime there is about to be one, it just fades black and the next day starts leaving me searching for help.
Edit:
You download the "adult version" and place it in the same folder as village.exe is.
So if anyone else missed out a few scenes like me, there is a memory that saved all of these scenes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes