radjinzo

Jun 25, 2017
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Place the file in <Your game folder>/data
4)Delete the "vilage" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game

Have game 100%

• Angry
Reactions: str8up

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
After finishing the game, go to the city center and enter other maps until it appears, it doesn't take long for the lantern event to appear.
I had to do the shopkeeper quest, then wait until night (or sleep until night).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
This guy again? I did enjoy the lastt game, even with the masochistic grind.
Yeah, the grind is a lot easier in this one. (A way I did it, was mine to afford the seeds, and plant some of the expensive seeds to grow with them).

Protip: grow plenty of the purple weed plant and pepper. O and grow them outside your house so you can just walk out water sleep.

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Do the following(I am about to bullshit myself):
-Go to C:\Users\PCname\AppData\Roaming and delete village folder(make sure to keep a backup some where in case you have already made progress on your own).Also make sure you have toggled "hidden item" otherwise this path will not appear on your screen.
-Then go to your game folder and delete whatever file you have in "data" folder(again keep a backup somewhere).
-Put my attached save file in the "data" folder.
-Run the game and my save file should appear(also make sure you have applied the adult patch).

If this somehow works then maybe I bullshitted so hard it somehow became the truth(y),if it doesnt...then it was bullshit anywayz:cool:undo the changes.
in my pc the "Roaming folder" it is not created...

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It's all animated sooo.... and a big improvement over their previous game, the repeatable scenes are actually front and centre and wankable too, instead of chibis in the background.

Also there is barely a grind tbh, like I completed everything in a few hours. (and that is with me going "O I need to explore everywhere possible")
Thanks for sharing your feedback

Mensch

Jul 23, 2017
It Took me arround 3 Hours.

But i have one question: I found two videotapes while fishing. How many are there and can you only get them from fishing?

Reactions: Marcosan
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes