Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
How can I talk to the dog? She has a quest for me. I have Canaherb and Psychedelic Flowers. But I need cigarettes...

Ayoowata

Jan 4, 2022
Here is full save with everything unlocked and 3 cigarettes(or ingredients&money to purchase some):
To trigger epilogue talk to the village head
edit:There maybe a bug which blacks the screen when you enter "deep forest",don't know whats causing it but there isn't anything in deep forest anywayz(y)Also ,the psychedelic seeds only generate 2 flowers even tho the seeds description says 3.
Where to put the save file? thanks ! (im maybe dumb dunno xD)

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Do I have to do anything else if you get the cigarettes with it? when I talk to Bao Long he just says "Whats the matter?"
The option making cigarettes doesn't even come up for me.
Have you completed his quest?The one in which you have to go to the mines to rescue his "Wife".

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Where to put the save file? thanks ! (im maybe dumb dunno xD)
Do the following(I am about to bullshit myself):
-Go to C:\Users\PCname\AppData\Roaming and delete village folder(make sure to keep a backup some where in case you have already made progress on your own).Also make sure you have toggled "hidden item" otherwise this path will not appear on your screen.
-Then go to your game folder and delete whatever file you have in "data" folder(again keep a backup somewhere).
-Put my attached save file in the "data" folder.
-Run the game and my save file should appear(also make sure you have applied the adult patch).

If this somehow works then maybe I bullshitted so hard it somehow became the truth(y),if it doesnt...then it was bullshit anywayz:cool:undo the changes.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Do the following(I am about to bullshit myself):
-Go to C:\Users\PCname\AppData\Roaming and delete village folder(make sure to keep a backup some where in case you have already made progress on your own).Also make sure you have toggled "hidden item" otherwise this path will not appear on your screen.
-Then go to your game folder and delete whatever file you have in "data" folder(again keep a backup somewhere).
-Put my attached save file in the "data" folder.
-Run the game and my save file should appear(also make sure you have applied the adult patch).

If this somehow works then maybe I bullshitted so hard it somehow became the truth(y),if it doesnt...then it was bullshit anywayz:cool:undo the changes.
Yeah it doesn't work m8

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Yeah it doesn't work m8
Lmao,RIP....Just asking but was the file name present inside "data" folder the same as the one I attached?...IF its different,then try renaming my save file with the default one present inside your data folder and try those steps again...Maybe it will work this time:ROFLMAO:.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
The quest with Bao Long's wife came a day later.
However, now I'm stuck in a bug.
I have the quest for aunt Mei's Pickled Cabbage. I'm supposed to bring her 30 Mustard. Then I shall accompany her to the mountain. However, she keeps stopping and it doesn't go any further.
Anyone an idea how to fix this?

Last edited:

croPath

May 10, 2017
Here is full save with everything unlocked and 3 cigarettes(or ingredients&money to purchase some):
To trigger epilogue talk to the village head
edit:There maybe a bug which blacks the screen when you enter "deep forest",don't know whats causing it but there isn't anything in deep forest anywayz(y)Also ,the psychedelic seeds only generate 2 flowers even tho the seeds description says 3.
fake save

• Wow
Reactions: RayBar

croPath

May 10, 2017
Lmao,RIP....Just asking but was the file name present inside "data" folder the same as the one I attached?...IF its different,then try renaming my save file with the default one present inside your data folder and try those steps again...Maybe it will work this time:ROFLMAO:.
no that just crashes the game

• Sad
Reactions: RayBar

Pipiowl

Aug 4, 2020
One of my favorite dev in Steam since playing their first game "Workplace Rhapsody" , good & smooth animation + the art style is good too
i am considering buying this game in Steam actually but still waiting their next update

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes