remember0

Jan 22, 2020
I don't know how, but I finished the game without seeing a naked woman ... I was waiting for a nude scene or anithing when i was welcomed by the ending. Here i can see sex scenes but in game nothing, idk why. :(

helohelo6

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know how, but I finished the game without seeing a naked woman ... I was waiting for a nude scene or anithing when i was welcomed by the ending. Here i can see sex scenes but in game nothing, idk why. :(
Have you tried installing the NSFW patch

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
..... why cheat... is easy... you just dig right outside house, plant water sleep water sleep water sleep done.

Reactions: dewrules

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
About to buy it on Steam but then I saw gangbang scene above. well.... if she was a minor character and it just 1 scene then fine. hope she isn't main chick because if I do the work and reward is to see she fuck someone else... nope. not my things.
It is a throwaway character, MC slaps em and leaves... and that about sums up all the interaction MC has with her. (it was another LI that uses mystical powers to cause that scene as punishment for how she treated MC), then she leaves and is never seen again.3

Edit: They an LI now. (most recent update they came back).

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
is this game wankable..??

or standard juvenile, grid crap with poor represented sex scenes?
It's all animated sooo.... and a big improvement over their previous game, the repeatable scenes are actually front and centre and wankable too, instead of chibis in the background.

Also there is barely a grind tbh, like I completed everything in a few hours. (and that is with me going "O I need to explore everywhere possible")

Reactions: Alea iacta est

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Big dick but small balls. (as per fucking usual)
Mostly (but I may be wrong, don't sue me, pls) short haired gals. (as per fucking usual)
Bad grammar, looks like a Chinese game.
What game did you play?

The dick is normal size... same with the balls... the only time the dick is huge is when it is enlarged cause of poison fish (lamia scene).

Also you have a variety of different haristyles.... mostly long hair :| just tied in some way, not sure there is actually a chick with short hair at all.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Now I have fully completed it... and have to say, quite a lot of content for an early access.

And given how the previous game went, I can assume this will probably get twice as much content as it currently has (I assume a lot will be poses since the went through the effort of coding it in, so will probably have at least 2 for each character).

Enjoyable too.... hated that scene with the throw-away character though... didn't need to see that :HideThePain:
Although better a throw-away than it be an LI.

And this will probably get DLC at some point, so looking forward to where this goes.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes