erikushia

Feb 20, 2020
Okay, I don't know why but THIS MOTHERFUCKING game literally skipped over the H scenes and ive been grinding it for the past 2 hours not realizing it was skipping over them. Whenever H scene happened it resetted the day, any solutions? I looked through the settings and etc but i was unable to fix it idk man such a waste of time.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Okay, I don't know why but THIS MOTHERFUCKING game literally skipped over the H scenes and ive been grinding it for the past 2 hours not realizing it was skipping over them. Whenever H scene happened it resetted the day, any solutions? I looked through the settings and etc but i was unable to fix it idk man such a waste of time.
Did you download the adult patch and put it in the folder?

therider47

Feb 5, 2021

Download the file into the game root directory and restart the game

K1ndred

Oct 1, 2017
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "electron_18" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game

Or just use GX_S' Cheat Tool which makes it easier to cheat

Last edited:

RayBar

May 12, 2020

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Place the file in <Your game folder>/data
4)Delete the "vilage" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
I have a completed save thru legit means,what exactly do I need to share?Do i need to attach the QT file in the data folder?

RayBar

May 12, 2020

3)Place the file in <Your game folder>/data
4)Delete the "vilage" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Here is full save with everything unlocked and 3 cigarettes(or ingredients&money to purchase some):
To trigger epilogue talk to the village head
edit:There maybe a bug which blacks the screen when you enter "deep forest",don't know whats causing it but there isn't anything in deep forest anywayz(y)Also ,the psychedelic seeds only generate 2 flowers even tho the seeds description says 3.

SigmaDrake

Jun 10, 2018
To use unlock gallery i think you do need to atleast get 1 scene first, because for me it's also didn't work at the first time. and after i unlock some cg it's worked
And what's the fastest way to have the 1st sene, I don't what I'm supposed to do.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes