Netrik

Nov 5, 2017
If you want to cheat for items just ctrl+f " "num": " in the save file, replace it with " "num":99" " (it'll give you 990 + what you already have). You only need one of every item at any given point, as they don't appear in the save file without having gotten it once. Then delete the "vilage" folder in AppData/Roaming before starting the game.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
it was a great game, it got better with the addition of the 2nd scene, the only problem is having to spend all the time creating the cigarette, it would be good to put 1 item to transform them, such as the watering ones

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is the terrazzo used to upgrade your tools? If so, where do you do it?
idk, right now all ores are pointless except i piece of terrazzo(only selling them). And no i have only axe upgraded, and it was quest bunus/gift from butcher. I think there will be added upgrading of tools or via quest or via shop. It is still not so crafting oriented game yet.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
it was a great game, it got better with the addition of the 2nd scene, the only problem is having to spend all the time creating the cigarette, it would be good to put 1 item to transform them, such as the watering ones
started game, done this quest, exit game,opened save file, searched exactly 1 item in inventory(found a few, writed them up)(have 2 saves with 1 and 0( zero is when used ciggarette but item was already in inventory once so still should be there) numbers this way found it's id and edited save file to 990 items, forgot about it fully in game. One good thing there atleast sign ! above beast girls heads, even if they are in their beast form.
So about 5 minutes top and infinite smoking paradise. All i cheated cigarettes, milk, and money.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShinEternos

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
started game, done this quest, exit game,opened save file, searched exactly 1 item in inventory(found a few, writed them up)(have 2 saves with 1 and 0( zero is when used ciggarette but item was already in inventory once so still should be there) numbers this way found it's id and edited save file to 990 items, forgot about it fully in game. One good thing there atleast sign ! above beast girls heads, even if they are in their beast form.
So about 5 minutes top and infinite smoking paradise. All i cheated cigarettes, milk, and money.
Sem título.png
I didn't do that, I even saw that I could edit and leave with max gold and some items, but prefer to farm wood and sell for gold and progress little by little and doing the quests I played for 6 hours until I completed everything and saw the end of the game

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2135917
I didn't do that, I even saw that I could edit and leave with max gold and some items, but prefer to farm wood and sell for gold and progress little by little and doing the quests I played for 6 hours until I completed everything and saw the end of the game
Respect (y)(y)(y)
As soon as i understand how much time you skip by waiting of harvest i started new game as mentioned before. But i really did not think that it will be so short of game with cheats. But again i planted and harvested everything myself but not to extent to earn big bucks by farming.
I like the game so far. But if you minus farming it is quite short game on content.

Reactions: ShinEternos

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
Respect (y)(y)(y)
As soon as i understand how much time you skip by waiting of harvest i started new game as mentioned before. But i really did not think that it will be so short of game with cheats. But again i planted and harvested everything myself but not to extent to earn big bucks by farming.
I like the game so far. But if you minus farming it is quite short game on content.
yes, each heroine only has 1 quest that ask for an item, other villagers have 1 or another, as there is no limit of days, you only need to plant at the beginning of the day and then cut wood to make 1 extra money or have fun with 1 heroine that you have already conquered, which by the way are beautiful and have good scenes to review :love::love:

Dec 5, 2019
Need help! There are no quests showing up, no matter what I do. I've been farming mats for many days now and there're still no quests popping up. This is my progress so far.

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
Need help! There are no quests showing up, no matter what I do. I've been farming mats for many days now and there're still no quests popping up. This is my progress so far.
I can't remember order of unlocks, so I can do nothing of your screenshot.

But as I was stuck, I started farming Canahemp and Pepper to craft cigarettes that you need to talk with animals. I recommend to make at least 10, because you need one per day to be able to interact with animals and since you have only cow they are more.
Also run day and evening around the town and see if something new appear. As far I remember you can ignore Mountains and forests, nothing is there without a quest.

HellGoner

Dec 29, 2017
1st time playing this game & already addicted to it. because it has an absurd plot (we really need w**ds to see the world)
i really like the mechanism, but it would be better to add another mystically side story as it already shown in the game (kids exploring snake, monk ginseng, ghost possession)
if i have to say, it really has potential.

dolboyob

Jan 23, 2020
In game folder, data folder, qt file, open with any text editors (recommended Notepad ++ - very good program)

https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-3-0-yoogame.132929/post-9260814 here is hints

CTRL + F search, copy paste "num":2, - for nimbers, {"id":60, - for IDs
number 2 is example - search your numbers from game (ex. 2 milk bottles )
by searching number of iron ores in my inentory i know that in save file there is only this numer so i knew id60 is iron ore

there is some ids i writed, just find needed id and after it see num and edit to needed
it is very easy, expecially when you do not have too much items in your inventory and see if this only item there in save file with that number
Thanks, bro.

Merlk

Jan 21, 2019
could i get a tip or so? i am doing this quest for a lady where i need 20 corn, which i have. but it doesn't register or something when i talk with her. anything i missed?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well, you absolutely talked to all NPCs? butcher? Priest? they both will give you quests? there are also quest which give you beast girls so you need cigarette to talk to them(but do not hurry they have sign !! above their heads even if they are in their beast form) so you know before who has any quests.
Maybe if you cheated wrongly with save files and damaged some variables.
as i see scenes list, you not go too far.
If there is no npc interaction, maybe try new game, if you not downloaded 1.30 version yet maybe try it with new game.
To do priest quest you need to go west of village and up to the bridge to the top mountain there, by interacting with bridge it say talk to carpenter, and carpenter will ask of 200 wood, just give him and collect ginseng there, if you buy traps in shop you can place it on top of mountain and get meat from the boar its is good money.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes