DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
could i get a tip or so? i am doing this quest for a lady where i need 20 corn, which i have. but it doesn't register or something when i talk with her. anything i missed?
You mean the daughter of the head of the village, i think she asked to plow garden of the farmer granpa in the village and to give it to her or to this farmer grandpa(maybe do action at his garden are needed, you need to plant 10 corn there on the quest and water it, in my case i just repeat it each day).
maybe you planted and harvest it at ground near your house?
Just whole plot of this quest is to give idea to this grandpa farmer that his farm will be in good hands after he die, and you will inherit it.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2019
I can't remember order of unlocks, so I can do nothing of your screenshot.

But as I was stuck, I started farming Canahemp and Pepper to craft cigarettes that you need to talk with animals. I recommend to make at least 10, because you need one per day to be able to interact with animals and since you have only cow they are more.
Also run day and evening around the town and see if something new appear. As far I remember you can ignore Mountains and forests, nothing is there without a quest.
Well, you absolutely talked to all NPCs? butcher? Priest? they both will give you quests? there are also quest which give you beast girls so you need cigarette to talk to them(but do not hurry they have sign !! above their heads even if they are in their beast form) so you know before who has any quests.
Maybe if you cheated wrongly with save files and damaged some variables.
as i see scenes list, you not go too far.
If there is no npc interaction, maybe try new game, if you not downloaded 1.30 version yet maybe try it with new game.
To do priest quest you need to go west of village and up to the bridge to the top mountain there, by interacting with bridge it say talk to carpenter, and carpenter will ask of 200 wood, just give him and collect ginseng there, if you buy traps in shop you can place it on top of mountain and get meat from the boar its is good money.
Talked to every NPCs (including the beast girls), ran around all over the map (day and night, including mountains), farmed every types of mats, planted and harvest every types of seeds (have 100 of each type), but still nothing. After trying everything, it seems my only option now is start a new game and hope this doesn't happen again. Thanks for the suggestions though.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Talked to every NPCs (including the beast girls), ran around all over the map (day and night, including mountains), farmed every types of mats, planted and harvest every types of seeds (have 100 of each type), but still nothing. After trying everything, it seems my only option now is start a new game and hope this doesn't happen again. Thanks for the suggestions though.
Yeah, i also think you only can start new game now, which version are you playing 1.30 or older one? if older you should download 1.30 there is new scenes and content.

renzano

Jan 11, 2020
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "vilage" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
This passage its possible for other element?? olso wood, fish, flower, rock?
exist a ICODE for that?

bosan

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2135231
BTW you need to delete not the village file but folder(see screenshot)
see path above and here is village folder which you need to delete after editing your save file(which is located in data folder in your Main game folder). Never save dissapeared when i have done everything this way.

p.s. maybe there is small chance Dev changed something in update. Everything worked just fine before, and i not checked update because i just cleared game and don't want to repeat
yes i already did that. I was only delete village folder from Appdata/Roaming and all my save gone ( I mean the game didn't read my game save and I played it again from the beginning.) . I wasn't delete village rhapsody game file

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
yes i already did that. I was only delete village folder from Appdata/Roaming and all my save gone ( I mean the game didn't read my game save and I played it again from the beginning.) . I wasn't delete village rhapsody game file
Well i don't know what to say, as you see on posts many have done cheting on save file and have no problems. Idk what the problem in your case. If you use any windows OS from 8.1 and higher you should not have any trouble:unsure:.
All i can say when i cheat and load my game after loading take just more time and thats all i see in my case...

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Well actually i have idea i think what the problem. You have changed in game something which corrupt save file it is happens.
I add some guide how to
1 change my found ids
2 how to find items from your inventory in your save and change its quantity

will post link after.

Reactions: fengyuan

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
Well i don't know what to say, as you see on posts many have done cheting on save file and have no problems. Idk what the problem in your case. If you use any windows OS from 8.1 and higher you should not have any trouble:unsure:.
All i can say when i cheat and load my game after loading take just more time and thats all i see in my case...
I also modified the information according to your method, and the information is gone.:cry:

Version used Win7

Hope to have full order

Editing with Notepad for the first time

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Here is new guide
https://f95zone.to/threads/village-rhapsody-v1-3-0-yoogame.132929/post-9260814

I also modified the information according to your method, and the information is gone.:cry:

Version used Win7

Hope to have full order

Editing with Notepad for the first time
Use Notepad ++ from
Make guide more fuller for editing and added precaution what you should not do

Maybe also it is because of OS you use right now i have Windows 10 Pro, maybe because of it as i see fengyuan said he has Windows 7
But i have a hunch that you both modified save file wrongly, delete there something or add additional something and you can break your save easy
Also to 100% be sure use Notepad ++ from
Because normal text editors also can corrupt files like this, but i mentioned before about Notepad ++

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Also here is my 100% save of previous update if someone want to fish for some ids of items i think i have almost all items

Back up your save file somewhere from data folder or just archive all folder
place my save in your data folder and copy full name of your save and rename mine with it
Delete vilage folder from User/AppData/Roaming
Guys please do everything right and there should be no problems(as far as you backed up your qt save file)

You can swap this way save as you please(but do back up first)

Last edited:
Reactions: andrewong1980

ankor69

Jul 7, 2019
I did everything for the cheat files both the old and new ways to try and make the save files work but no dice i tried the save file shared that said they had everything complete but the game still dosnt recognize the save files nor does it recognize that ive edited the money and still shows default 250. i used notepad++ and delted the village file under roaming and it still dosnt work im using windows 10 pro as well. i have no idea how yall are saying that it works for you.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes