Feb 26, 2019
Gallery Unlocker Installation tip for those interested:

Assuming you already have the file downloaded, it should be called something like "index.e7d2b". At any rate, you take that file and go to "Resources/App/game/assets/main" and look for another file similar to the one you downloaded. Rename the one you downloaded to the same name as the INDEX file, not the config file, the INDEX file, and replace them. Then, go to appdata/roaming and FULL delete the FOLDER named VILLAGE.

Do note that the gallery only unlocks the scenes, not the free use for sex scenes where you can go back and fuck them in different poses. So you'll see the first encounter, which is never like the free use. Play the game, its not hard. Open up the save file in notepad and fuck around with the values if you're that lazy.

Automatically assume that EVERY TIME YOU MAKE AN EDIT TO THE SAVE FILES OR THE CONFIG FILES THAT YOU MUST DELETE THE VILLAGE FOLDER BEFORE STARTING THE GAME.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I did everything for the cheat files both the old and new ways to try and make the save files work but no dice i tried the save file shared that said they had everything complete but the game still dosnt recognize the save files nor does it recognize that ive edited the money and still shows default 250. i used notepad++ and delted the village file under roaming and it still dosnt work im using windows 10 pro as well. i have no idea how yall are saying that it works for you.
Well, i really do not even have a slight idea why it works for someone and not for another person. I just edit file and it works.

It is like someone have someone have anti cheat sowtware on their OS)

Well, start new game save game and archive your save and post here, i really interested to try and cheat it and try to play with it. But need to download update 1.30 first.

read also next post please.

Last edited:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I did everything for the cheat files both the old and new ways to try and make the save files work but no dice i tried the save file shared that said they had everything complete but the game still dosnt recognize the save files nor does it recognize that ive edited the money and still shows default 250. i used notepad++ and delted the village file under roaming and it still dosnt work im using windows 10 pro as well. i have no idea how yall are saying that it works for you.
Well actually i have last idea wihy someone can not do it. In OS system there are language settings and i installed all asian language package. Because if not some files like japanese files maybe damaged if not. You can install all supported lanuages all you want on your OS system it is only guess i have after you read it. Before i thinked maybe Raid options for hard drives present on some PCs, but as iam myself do not know how Raid is work and do not tried it i can not say abything about it. So my guess is Language pack is not installed and because of it it can corrupt data in said save file on editing it.

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Oh, boy new update is neat and sweet. More scenes take the game to another level.
I would recommend allowing only one scene per interaction that way it will increase replayability with each character.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
feeding the cow quest not working? Do I need to find a special herb?
you need yellow grass(yellow patch on map) or just randomly gather grasses and find it, you can find it on every map, use your tool(i think it is second tool in quick slot) to gather it, when you gather enough, an give it to women who asked for it. more interactions with cow you need to save wife(wife my ass ) on west map from village and recieve cigarette which you need with all animal in game to do their quests.

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Hi, i finished the game and i have some questions: the story is finished? (SPOILER:when you become the village's new chief), they only gonna add more gameplay mechanics and poses for the girls?

Last edited:
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
I think tha game is finished plot wise. Yes, and maybe they add some craft/upgrade because only axe+1 or other mechanics. But idk the plot is quite short, i cleared game in 4 hours, and this because i did not rushed it. so i really do not know what they even add to this short game.

LaserMoon

Aug 27, 2019
Is there any way to lower the graphics and increase performance? It is very slow on my laptop. Totally unplayable.

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Also here is my 100% save of previous update if someone want to fish for some ids of items i think i have almost all items

Back up your save file somewhere from data folder or just archive all folder
place my save in your data folder and copy full name of your save and rename mine with it
Delete vilage folder from User/AppData/Roaming
Guys please do everything right and there should be no problems(as far as you backed up your qt save file)

You can swap this way save as you please(but do back up first)
Idid everything like you said but when i load the save and go outside i get taken to the postingsboard where all the village member are holding a meet and after everyone says "i agree" and then it just gets stuck cant move or progress

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Idid everything like you said but when i load the save and go outside i get taken to the postingsboard where all the village member are holding a meet and after everyone says "i agree" and then it just gets stuck cant move or progress
choose you don't want to be head of the village yet when asked. That should give you free roaming i think.

zhaosjmqiao

Aug 4, 2021
Can someone extract the image resources in the game, my research is quite unsuccessful, I hope to do some clothing modifications. But I tested some, replaced unencrypted images, and it works fine for in-game use. QQ截图20221106165724.jpg

Reactions: omocik
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes