kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
So.... does this game need a bestiality tag? Because canonically, what happens is that the player character gets really high then fucks a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: Nerro and omocik

Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
How to activate the adult scenes? everytime it is about to happen i just get teleported back home, like it automatically skipped.

razi

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone tell where can I find the preference or something? Maybe some file with text? Lagging hard.

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
Hi, is there something to do to trigger fox's event because it don't seems to happen for me ?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, is there something to do to trigger fox's event because it don't seems to happen for me ?
If you seen how kid harmed fox, It will happen automatically, (whole village will go nuts) well you can't miss it, and you will go to talk to her. Maybe you need cigarretes to talk to her.

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
If you seen how kid harmed fox, It will happen automatically, (whole village will go nuts) well you can't miss it, and you will go to talk to her. Maybe you need cigarretes to talk to her.
That the problem, i haven't seen the kid harmed the fox, the event don't seems to triggers. Am I missing something to do to trigger that ? maybe it's during a certain hour ? because i have done every other event in the game (for what i see).

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
That the problem, i haven't seen the kid harmed the fox, the event don't seems to triggers. Am I missing something to do to trigger that ? maybe it's during a certain hour ? because i have done every other event in the game (for what i see).
No quests active? Are you done quest for Monk and restored bridge to the mountain?

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
Just keep doing any open quest to progress towards it.

Reactions: tim7666

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
This was a neat and enjoyable little game once you get past the farming grind hell. All the scenes were hot as well as the post first time sex scene as well. Can't wait to see more from the dev in future.

Reactions: DeMoS666
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes