andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Also here is my 100% save of previous update if someone want to fish for some ids of items i think i have almost all items

Back up your save file somewhere from data folder or just archive all folder
place my save in your data folder and copy full name of your save and rename mine with it
Delete vilage folder from User/AppData/Roaming
Guys please do everything right and there should be no problems(as far as you backed up your qt save file)

You can swap this way save as you please(but do back up first)
This worked for me finally. The character name is DeMoS but it leads to the end of the game and unlocks the gallery. Thanks, DeMoS666.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
so far jiust started the game one thing i dont like is the fact the entire yard regenerates over night. Its very annoying i can understand like random parts regen over night like in most farm games like this but for all of the yard is quite annoying.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
this game royally pissed me off now. Warning if you place a water pot u cant pick it up doing so will destroy it ull lose all the money spent on it and 1/2 the materials.

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Also here is my 100% save of previous update if someone want to fish for some ids of items i think i have almost all items

Back up your save file somewhere from data folder or just archive all folder
place my save in your data folder and copy full name of your save and rename mine with it
Delete vilage folder from User/AppData/Roaming
Guys please do everything right and there should be no problems(as far as you backed up your qt save file)

You can swap this way save as you please(but do back up first)
can you post save data cuz that one not working for me

RedGlass

Aug 31, 2017
How to play this game? I got white screen when I play it, tried to wait and still nothin happens.
Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes