FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
yo after the first butcher quest u get a sharpened axe

can u use sharpening stones to sharpen ur tools or are they junk ?

bashim27

Jan 8, 2020
How to edit saves?
Because there isn't any content in data folder, only in %appdata%\village\Local Storage\leveldb.

Removing game folder from %appdata%, followed by adding a file with the .qt extension to the data folder did not help.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2019
So i did the cow, the donkey, the lilttle sister, the cow's owner and the widow near the cow house. How to get more event in this game?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VillageRhapsody-1.4.501EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
do i have to start over again to get the blacksmith?
did the donkey start so she is 1 heart now.. is there more?
talked to chief about the newcomer dude that should come on a boat? still in porgress?
how to unlock catherine scene??

Last edited:

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I found this game hilariously bad when it comes to character progression.

All characters have but 3 stages, which you reach quite fast, by fetching items basically. Once you gain all 3 stages, you have sex and you can henceforth have sex anytime you want. As you might imagine, between these 3 stages there is little room for any real depth whatsoever.

And, well, that's the corruption progress. By stage 3, one would assume that the girl is starting to get interested in you, yet that's the point where she wants to have full-on sexual intercourse wherever, whenever (despite even being married lmfao).

As for the management itself, once you get the automatic waterers you pretty much have infinite money. You don't really need anything else except for quests. You can just plant stuff, sleep until they're ready, then replant and sell the surplus, repeat.

There are no upgrades, no XP or skills. You pretty much buy stuff with the money I described above. And there is just one level to gain for each tool (apart from the axe, if I remember, that has a middle one as well).

I mean, it's fun I suppose, if you have an hour to spare, but I never found it hot, despite the cast of characters.

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
So the donkey has no content after the first heart and Faye can't be unlocked yet? It just says coming soon in Chinese after you start the quest.

HeroinKIds

May 7, 2019
So the donkey has no content after the first heart and Faye can't be unlocked yet? It just says coming soon in Chinese after you start the quest.
donkey: 2heart-give 10 carrot. 3 heart-place 2 street lamps(around her)

For a Faye:Maybe to start the game from the beginning,chief said that a new person would come to the island, but she did not appear,I started by saving from the previous build.Chief say

ega127

Jan 2, 2018
donkey: 2heart-give 10 carrot. 3 heart-place 2 street lamps(around her)

For a Faye:Maybe to start the game from the beginning,chief said that a new person would come to the island, but she did not appear,I started by saving from the previous build.Chief say
i went to my house and she appear
ps. at page 6 instruction how to instal save (full save v1.4.501)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mettie
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes