gamebeater9000

Oct 16, 2022
my file is appearing as a internet explorer file? might be a stupid question but how would I extract that and run the game?

ANAT0LIJ

Mar 4, 2021
The Word "Rhapsody" literally translated as "Village Sing". And it's mean The Name "Village-Rhapsody" = Village-Village-Sing

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
It's getting better every time, now I just need to put something to increase stamina or decrease it to have s*x with the girls. a few more quests with each girl would be good too, to make the game longer (y)

dewrules

Mar 5, 2018
Another update and another amazing character. THANK you! This game is absolutely awesome. I cannot critique anything, the pacing is great, animations and story is amazing. The map system and quest guide are very helpful. I love the inclusion of multiple sex positions, now we also got costumes. If I can add anything it would be nice to have anal for snake lady, but that's my own dreams. Thank you DEV.

DoNotAskMe

Apr 27, 2021
trying to edit save file, but can't find data folder under the game folder, anybody got a clue?
Try to start a game at least. Or create it by yourself...
2023-01-15_212557.png

BTW looks like the cache folder "%AppData%\village" is not critical, and can be replaced with a dummy file. It will make save file editing much easier.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes