Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
How do I start the game? I select English and then there are 3 choices that aren't translated and I have no idea what impact that will have later on. I decided to just pick the first option and was able to play through the game. I think those are just save slots.

Last edited:

Ihatefish

Dec 12, 2020
How to complete Faye's questline? I gave her 50 coals then nothing happend.
Nvm, i found it. Go to her tent at night

Last edited:
Reactions: shakytube

wolfes2002

Jan 5, 2023
can i ask how to use the cheat file? i followed the steps and deleted village file and drag it into data folder but when i open the game i can't find the saved file

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i had played the previous game version to completion right up until the point where i get asked to be the chief. I refused because i wanetd to keep playing.

downloaded the newest version

Now when i went to the chief he told me about a new girl arriving (Faye) However the quest seems to be bugged it has an exclamation in the quest but it says undefined with chinese letters underneath. Faye doesn't arrive.
Anyone know how to fix ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 00Sloth

00Sloth

Sep 15, 2019
i had played the previous game version to completion right up until the point where i get asked to be the chief. I refused because i wanetd to keep playing.

downloaded the newest version

Now when i went to the chief he told me about a new girl arriving (Faye) However the quest seems to be bugged it has an exclamation in the quest but it says undefined with chinese letters underneath. Faye doesn't arrive.
Anyone know how to fix ?
I have the same exact problem and I translated the text to try and find out what to do. The text said something along the line of "the festival of the dragon lotus will soon arrive". I assume it means that we have to wait, but idk for how long or if we have to do something to trigger the festival.

bleh1236

Nov 2, 2018
Here, a 100% save with Lotus Festival and Faye completed. Right before the Kitsune Orgy & Chief Ending.

Honestly, the game is kinda mediocre. Fetishes are vanilla and zoophilia. Game has some attempt at NTR but it's never really exploited to its full capacity. It's just... bland.

The only time I actually felt some effort besides the bare minimum is at the Lotus Festival threesome scene.

The Art's pretty good though, like 9/10 good, which is rare for a h-game.

starwind3437

May 6, 2020
How do I edit the amount of an item that I have in my inventory? Wehn I try it won't recognize the save anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
what are the ID's in relation to the items if someone knows? that way can edit myself 999 or such of all resources, already have money identified from the guide in the OP

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Game is kinda weird but i actually laughed my ass off when the boyfriends tombstone cracked after fucking that sister with the glasses next to the graveyard.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Here's a cheated save file with 999999 coins.

The saving system in this game is really weird so to make it work do the folowing:

1)download the attached file.
2)Open it with a text editor, search for the word "Bruh" and replace it with a name you want.
3)Copy the name of your save file in <Your game folder>/data and rename the save file you've downloaded to the name you've copied (for example if your save file is named villagedb_1234.qt you must rename the file you downloaded to villagedb_1234.qt)
4)Remove your save file from <Your game folder>/data and place the renamed file you've downloaded there
4)Delete the "vilage" folder in %appdata%/Roaming (if you've never saved the game you won't have this folder so you can skip this step)

Now you can finally open the game.

If you wanna hack it yourself just open your save file with a text editor and search for "props":[{"id":1,"num":, the number after num: is the one you want to change. Don't forget to delete the "vilage" folder before you open the game
Heya, recommend a good text editor? Kinda new to this text editing stuff. :D

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
Here, a 100% save with Lotus Festival and Faye completed. Right before the Kitsune Orgy & Chief Ending.

Honestly, the game is kinda mediocre. Fetishes are vanilla and zoophilia. Game has some attempt at NTR but it's never really exploited to its full capacity. It's just... bland.

The only time I actually felt some effort besides the bare minimum is at the Lotus Festival threesome scene.

The Art's pretty good though, like 9/10 good, which is rare for a h-game.

how to load your save? to make everything work

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Hi everyone, I hope my message finds you all well.

Can anyone tell me what platform this game was developed on? For me everything worked "smoothly" , without crashing and the commands working well without big bugs.

Thanks!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes