cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hmm virus detected can anyone confirm its a false positive?
It is NOT ... it's a trojan of the type Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
It will make a connection to it's server and give them access to your PC. It is regarded as HIGH RISK and may result in installation of ransomware.

I have requested the mods to remove those files (honestly, why don't they check first?)

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
It is NOT ... it's a trojan of the type Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml
It will make a connection to it's server and give them access to your PC. It is regarded as HIGH RISK and may result in installation of ransomware.

I have requested the mods to remove those files (honestly, why don't they check first?)
It's a known Windows Defender issue at the moment throwing out false positives. Don't try and fearmonger.
ff59579c533f40cf1fe3f25f77089713.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VillageRhapsody-1.6.0EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's a known Windows Defender issue at the moment throwing out false positives. Don't try and fearmonger.
View attachment 2486048
OR your security software simply doesn't detect it.
I have read up on the trojan and it is incredibly persistent once it's in the system. SO are you completely sure about your claim? Windows Defender is one of the best security apps these days.

EDIT: I am downloading it with jdownloader and submitting it to virustotal and a few other sites to check it...

Reactions: Badrok

0=DaKer=0

Oct 22, 2021
When i try to copy this File out of my download folder the whole folder freezes. happens only with that file.
when i try too delete it, it say its not there anymore but i cann clearly see that fucking file in my download folder.
whats going on?!?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I gotta say, both Google Chrome's and Microsoft's scanners both fail to download with a virus warning.
But I checked with two online scanners now and they don't find anything.

Then I check with a deep scanner that uses 50+ engines and... a few of them report malware in the village.exe file. Bitdefender and Kaspersky, some of the most popular ones, find nothing.

Also, Microsoft's built-in security center is one of the best tools these days. Sooo. Do what you want, but please be sure you're right before you keep possibly suspicious software on a large forum.

Reactions: dumbass55

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
When i try to copy this File out of my download folder the whole folder freezes. happens only with that file.
when i try too delete it, it say its not there anymore but i cann clearly see that fucking file in my download folder.
whats going on?!?
Reported as a VIRUS by Microsoft Security Center. So let's hope BaasB is right and I'm wrong otherwise a lot of people will now have opened their computers to backdoors and risk being snooped on, or infected with ransomware.

ArthurkPendragon

Jul 24, 2020
Reported as a VIRUS by Microsoft Security Center. So let's hope BaasB is right and I'm wrong otherwise a lot of people will now have opened their computers to backdoors and risk being snooped on, or infected with ransomware.
So the MEGA download seems safe and it's just the workupload and Gofile one that have something extra added?

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes