SanyaK

Feb 1, 2018
Here, a 100% save with Lotus Festival and Faye completed. Right before the Kitsune Orgy & Chief Ending.

Honestly, the game is kinda mediocre. Fetishes are vanilla and zoophilia. Game has some attempt at NTR but it's never really exploited to its full capacity. It's just... bland.

The only time I actually felt some effort besides the bare minimum is at the Lotus Festival threesome scene.

The Art's pretty good though, like 9/10 good, which is rare for a h-game.
Why is your file working? and i'm just start new game, change money in text editor, and it's didn't change in game?

katastrophic66

Dec 31, 2022
The newest version Is not creating the ''village'' folder in %appdata%/roaming. That was the issue.
Simply download the old version here, click the cheat link and follow the steps. Once you done, just update to the newest version.
That's how I did it and It worked fine.

Man of Steel

Aug 7, 2017
I found this game hilariously bad when it comes to character progression.

All characters have but 3 stages, which you reach quite fast, by fetching items basically. Once you gain all 3 stages, you have sex and you can henceforth have sex anytime you want. As you might imagine, between these 3 stages there is little room for any real depth whatsoever.

And, well, that's the corruption progress. By stage 3, one would assume that the girl is starting to get interested in you, yet that's the point where she wants to have full-on sexual intercourse wherever, whenever (despite even being married lmfao).

As for the management itself, once you get the automatic waterers you pretty much have infinite money. You don't really need anything else except for quests. You can just plant stuff, sleep until they're ready, then replant and sell the surplus, repeat.

There are no upgrades, no XP or skills. You pretty much buy stuff with the money I described above. And there is just one level to gain for each tool (apart from the axe, if I remember, that has a middle one as well).

I mean, it's fun I suppose, if you have an hour to spare, but I never found it hot, despite the cast of characters.
If story is bad, yet art is good, find me you can with erect wood - Master Oogway

QuietCynic

Dec 22, 2021
v1.6.0 Early Access:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

should I restart the game and start from scratch when playing new version or is it ok if I just copy/paste the new to the old
I'm not an expert to know for sure... Well, I don't see any problems rolling save on top of the new one.

IfDante

Jan 2, 2018
I found a method to be able to edit the game save.
• First create a save.
• In the game directory, open the data folder and see if the file was created.
• Edit it as in the old cheat looking for "props" and edit the value after id 1
• Backup your unedited and edited save
• don't open the game yet
• go to %appdata%
• Delete the following folders
• GPUCache, Local Storage, Code Cache, Cache
• open the game
• If you haven't edited the money
• delete together with the aforementioned folders.
• Session Storage.

Rifty9815

Dec 25, 2018
if you wanna cheat go to the data folder, open the save with notepad, click ctrl+f and write "num": then find next , now edit value's as you want. here are some values that will help, put the number according to your need
Money = "props":[{"id":1,"num":
Wood = {"id":18,"num":
Villosa = {"id":15,"num":
Forrage = {"id":16,"num":
Iron = {"id":60,"num":
Copper = {"id":61,"num":
Worms = {"id":59,"num":
Cigs = {"id":14,"num":
milk ={"id"64,"num":
after editing save them but dont open the game yet !! delete the hidden back up folder first otherwise it will render the editing useless! for that go to c: user/appdata/roaming and delete the village folder after that open the game. enjoy

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes