4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Yep, she starts the story as a virgin.
I have plans to finish the game in an adequate amount of time, and then release it on Steam, the same as I did with .
when you release it on Steam are you going to cut content... cause I don't think the Rape tag is going to be ok..... ???

BBC King

May 8, 2021
The title and description kinda ruins the whole plot. I mean damn you dont give it all away, you make it sound ambiguous like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and leave it to player interpretation. Here you just let it all out, "you a girl and she becomes slut". lmfao

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Didn't even realize this was update. thought we had to wait awhile for a public release and for this thread to be updated

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The title and description kinda ruins the whole plot. I mean damn you dont give it all away, you make it sound ambiguous like "Good Girl Gone Bad" and leave it to player interpretation. Here you just let it all out, "you a girl and she becomes slut". lmfao
"Good Girl Gone Bad" is pretty unambiguous, I would say. Can you give examples of what else "Good Girl Gone Bad" would imply? I'm genuinely curious. Did she have an expiration date, and she spoiled? Did she suddenly become a psycho killer? I guess this could be called "Decent Upstanding Girl Goes Morally Deficient." Nah, probably too obvious. :sneaky:

"The title of a game does not define its narrative. The narrative is the game itself."
I think this story has been done very well. :giggle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Village Slut Transformation [Ep. 4] [Eromantis]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
i really like this game. but why no quick menu? (u know, skip, qsave, qload etc)
It's not only that - auto is missing, too. I don't know why someone does so much work to remove standard functions of Renp'y. Could have done something more useful. I would understand reducing it to auto, back and skip to use the room for something else, because with ESC you can always save or load

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Not much to this episode. Especially if you hadn't accepted the more corrupt options every time in the game leading up to the last choice of this episode (grayed out unless you did), but I still think this is a good game, and look forward to more of it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Very buggy update
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6289, in script
    $ slutpoints = slutpoints + 1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6289, in <module>
NameError: name 'slutpoints' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Old PC\F95\Downloads\VillageSlutTransformation-Ep1-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Old PC\F95\Downloads\VillageSlutTransformation-Ep1-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Village Slut Transformation EP4
Sat Feb 24 22:40:43 2024

Reactions: shithappens001

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Very buggy update
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Old PC\F95\Downloads\VillageSlutTransformation-Ep1-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Old PC\F95\Downloads\VillageSlutTransformation-Ep1-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\VillageSlutTransformation-EP4-win\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Village Slut Transformation EP4
Sat Feb 24 22:40:43 2024
I got no errors. Maybe start over from the beginning and see if you still get any errors. Unless you already tried that.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes