4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I was expecting Ep 4 to be relatively longer, but nonetheless, quality over quantity!

Great work Eromantis:coffee:
Thanks. I'll copy my message from Patreon:

This episode came up pretty short. This happened for several reasons. I decided to break things up a bit from the usual routine of cleaning around the house and working in the cafe, to immerse more in the universe of the game, to introduce variety in the form of a new location, and to better explore Lily's inner world and show how her transformation takes place. Creating a big new location from scratch as well as rendering it took a lot of time. I'm already saving up for a new computer to make the work go faster. Also, if you play the new episode, you'll notice that I've started paying even more attention to directing and camerawork. Anyway, although the episode didn't turn out to be very long, it was necessary in order to faithfully show the changes that began to take place in Lily's character. I hope you enjoy it.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022

This episode came up pretty short. This happened for several reasons. I decided to break things up a bit from the usual routine of cleaning around the house and working in the cafe, to immerse more in the universe of the game, to introduce variety in the form of a new location, and to better explore Lily's inner world and show how her transformation takes place. Creating a big new location from scratch as well as rendering it took a lot of time. I'm already saving up for a new computer to make the work go faster. Also, if you play the new episode, you'll notice that I've started paying even more attention to directing and camerawork. Anyway, although the episode didn't turn out to be very long, it was necessary in order to faithfully show the changes that began to take place in Lily's character. I hope you enjoy it.
Seeing the full message makes it much clearer and I'm all for worldbuilding. I don't know if this episode has that Chikan scene but I'm excited to see it! :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eromantis

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

I haven’t played the update yet, but I broadly support this thinking. As I’ve said before, it’s important to be flexible and not be a slave to linear progression. More of the same (cleaning—> going to work —> coming home) would have been dull. Stepping outside of the established routine is important and helps keep the game fun.

Oct 1, 2023
Just supported you on patron, like your work and story.
(dont ask for update, its really cheap, get it on devs patreon)

PS : Got an error after choice in the bus..... Also got one at the market, I could ignore both tho...I have added the traceback files.

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
How much control (if any) does the player have over the main character's appearance? I'm a sucker for some dress-up in my lewd games :D

Reactions: GeminiArt

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It will be uploaded here next week, support the dev if you can.:Kappa:
Not that I disagree with you, but I've noticed a pattern when it comes to uploading new updates. If the update is universally praised then it gets uploaded quickly. The longer it takes to get uploaded, the more mixed the reviews. That isn't to say Episode 4 is bad, it's just a pattern that I've seen in other games.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Not that I disagree with you, but I've noticed a pattern when it comes to uploading new updates. If the update is universally praised then it gets uploaded quickly. The longer it takes to get uploaded, the more mixed the reviews. That isn't to say Episode 4 is bad, it's just a pattern that I've seen in other games.
Oh yeah, I've been on F95 long enough to notice that phenomenon. :KEK: :KEK:

If there is something highly anticipated in the new version that the supporters were urging for and the dev finally adds it, it's likely to be uploaded sooner. In this case too, the Episode where Lily finally has sex will probably be uploaded quickly than let's say Episode 4.

Well-renowned games usually get updates alongside the Patreon because the dev makes enough money to not care about pirates. Lesser-known games either depend on the dev to release, or some supporter to share the game here, or respect the dev's wishes and wait for X number of days before releasing it to everyone. I do think that the latter is the case here. :Kappa:

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes