4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
if piercings and tattoos are mandatory,then I'm out.I forget this game.Don't turn a pretty girl into a freak.
Look at the OP. At the top of the post you have innocent Lily and corrupted Lily. So you more or less know in which direction Eromantis is going. Of course plans can change but still, it says something about the dev's vision.

Reactions: Ekcho666

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Christ folks, let the dev make the game he wants.

The game is just getting started and we've only gotten a minor taste of corruption in Ep3. Tattoos, piercings, breast enlargement - those things are quite far in the future to even fret about right now.
This.

IMO people who want to complain about what the Dev is planning should just leave this Thread. It is always better when a Dev can go their own route, because in the end, it is their game and they need to be happy with it in the end.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
This.

IMO people who want to complain about what the Dev is planning should just leave this Thread. It is always better when a Dev can go their own route, because in the end, it is their game and they need to be happy with it in the end.
Complaining doesn't help anyone. Having said that, one has to be careful not to stifle the discussion. It's ok to have opinions and voice them. It's ok to comment on the dev's decisions. More, dev might find it helpful. For example as a source of inspiration when he/she is stuck.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Complaining doesn't help anyone. Having said that, one has to be careful not to stifle the discussion. It's ok to have opinions and voice them. It's ok to comment on the dev's decisions. More, dev might find it helpful. For example as a source of inspiration when he/she is stuck.
Yes, 100%. But often enough I feel that the feedback boils down to "I dont like it, change it!". And this goes the whole range, from kinks to looks. And I think it is good that the Dev of this game includes how MC will look later in the story. This will not get people invested into the game who dont like the look.

Personally, I totally dig it and I hope for as many body modifications as possible. But again, up to the Dev.

Reactions: blac

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
Christ folks, let the dev make the game he wants.

The game is just getting started and we've only gotten a minor taste of corruption in Ep3. Tattoos, piercings, breast enlargement - those things are quite far in the future to even fret about right now.
Indeed if people don't like it tough.

Reactions: jerry57

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I also think that the dev should do what he intended with the game. If he would listen to everybody, he would not get anywhere. Obviously it would be good to give a choice for the players to take some route or avoid it, depending on what they like, if he has the time and resources to do so.

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
I'm so worried about what will happen to Lily, I just want the best for her and for her get to her university unscathed, I hope there'll be an optional path where things dont happen to Lily and shes alright in university

Reactions: L0thar

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I'm so worried about what will happen to Lily, I just want the best for her and for her get to her university unscathed, I hope there'll be an optional path where things dont happen to Lily and shes alright in university
there is, that path is to refuse knocking on the old lady's door in the very beginning. after that i'm afraid her fate is probably sealed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie normally im not into the whole corruption to such a extreme degree that is planned but I loved the look of the art style and renders. I just started playing this finally and well I love how it looks so far and even if there is content im not a fan of the I love the look of the game id probably never drop this one.

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished playing this I love the look of the pubic hair in this one. Not many games pull it off where it looks good if they even include it. I hope she keeps it even after she is fully corrupted. Pretty fun game for what type of game it is can't say I really play corruption at all really but did enjoy the slow burn of this one. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: xxxavier

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Just out of curiosity, why do you play a game that focuses mainly on corruption where bad things happen to the MC if it's seemingly not your type of game? An extra path that focuses on purity would just slow down development of the main path, why not just play a game that doesn't include corruption? Again not trying to be rude just curious.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, why do you play a game that focuses mainly on corruption where bad things happen to the MC if it's seemingly not your type of game? An extra path that focuses on purity would just slow down development of the main path, why not just play a game that doesn't include corruption? Again not trying to be rude just curious.
I can't speak for him but I can answer from my point of view as i'm kind of the same way. ( I played both corruption and innocent saves)

This is really hard to explain. Since I like to play both ways yet I prefer the non corruption path in games when it's there.

While I dont mind corruption gameplay or anything it simply comes down to enjoyment I think. There is just something about staying Innocent or faithful in an NTR corruption game that I find really fun and enjoyable. While I would never say a dev needs to add that optional path when it's clearly against the idea of the entire game. However when it's there there is just something about going against the main concept that is really fun to me.

A better reason why I like to go against the corruption isn't because I want to keep her pure or anything. I'm probably going to contradict myself a bit here but it's because I don't like the idea of seeing any girls or LI get into harms way by falling into blackmail or anything worst , so to me it's a way to play them and keep them safe as possible when a dev adds a optional pure / innocent path. From the small amount of corruption games ive seen most of the time the corruption is done by the guys being a creep or by force such as blackmail and rarely do they sweet talk the girl or manipulate them. Which is why I kind of prefer to try and keep them safe when possible when it's an optional path and play that path first and the corruption one second.

While at the same time I do enjoy playing the corruption path and let them get into the worst possible scenario's possible it's just not as fun or enjoyable as playing the opposite way way. But it is still fun and enjoyable in it's own way.

Sorry if this came off a bit rambly or doesn't make alot of sense as it's kind of hard for me to explain and put into words.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I can't speak for him but I can answer from my point of view as i'm kind of the same way. ( I played both corruption and innocent saves)

This is really hard to explain. Since I like to play both ways yet I prefer the non corruption path in games when it's there.

While I dont mind corruption gameplay or anything it simply comes down to enjoyment I think. There is just something about staying Innocent or faithful in an NTR corruption game that I find really fun and enjoyable. While I would never say a dev needs to add that optional path when it's clearly against the idea of the entire game. However when it's there there is just something about going against the main concept that is really fun to me.

A better reason why I like to go against the corruption isn't because I want to keep her pure or anything. I'm probably going to contradict myself a bit here but it's because I don't like the idea of seeing any girls or LI get into harms way by falling into blackmail or anything worst , so to me it's a way to play them and keep them safe as possible when a dev adds a optional pure / innocent path. From the small amount of corruption games ive seen most of the time the corruption is done by the guys being a creep or by force such as blackmail and rarely do they sweet talk the girl or manipulate them. Which is why I kind of prefer to try and keep them safe when possible when it's an optional path and play that path first and the corruption one second.

While at the same time I do enjoy playing the corruption path and let them get into the worst possible scenario's possible it's just not as fun or enjoyable as playing the opposite way way. But it is still fun and enjoyable in it's own way.

Sorry if this came off a bit rambly or doesn't make alot of sense as it's kind of hard for me to explain and put into words.
I do love (in the fantasy world of the game!) the idea of corrupting innocent girl to become wanton slut. However, I'm not a fan of NTR, so if she is in any relationship, that complicates things for me. I like to make her as corrupted as possible without NTR /cheating (sharing is ok). Lily is not in any relationship, so there is no possibility of NTR, right? That means I'll go full corruption. Having said that, I wholeheartedly agree with the blackmail issue you raised. I also prefer sweet talking, convincing, manipulating the girl so that she tries new things voluntarily, possibly even thinking it's her idea. I understand that sometimes, when an important/difficult barriers have to be crossed (like incest or bestiality to give more extreme examples), a little "push" is needed. Too much blackmail though is not something I like very much. I also have problem with completely clueless and naive female characters that get blackmailed too easily and stupidly or convinced too quickly and easily. I mean someting like "I will show everyone your upskirt photo if you don't let me photograph your pussy". Yeah, any sane person would just laugh at such proposition. I know it cannot be completely realistic because it would take forever to reach next levels of depravity, but it has to be at least a bit believable.

At the end important note: I'm not saying this as a criticism of the VST, but as a general opinion and description of my stance. Although, in the scene with the customer in the bathroom Lily is on the verge of being too naive and stupid for my taste.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
At the end important note: I'm not saying this as a criticism of the VST, but as a general opinion and description of my stance. Although, in the scene with the customer in the bathroom Lily is on the verge of being too naive and stupid for my taste.
Well said one thing I do really like however. In the scene that is on the verge of being to much for your taste cause she is almost acting too stupid and native for your taste. I like how that scene is optional so you can play Lilly as someone that is too stupid or naive or not and find other ways to corrupt her that is more suitable to your taste / preference as we get more content.

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
Well said one thing I do really like however. In the scene that is on the verge of being to much for your taste cause she is almost acting too stupid and native for your taste. I like how that scene is optional so you can play Lilly as someone that is too stupid or naive or not and find other ways to corrupt her that is more suitable to your taste / preference as we get more content.
Oh, I appreciate that the dev decided to make this optional. However, as I already mentioned I'd like to corrupt her as fast as possible (without abandoning believability!) and as much as possible. It irks me if I can't click choice "+1 corruption/sluttines" just because I don't like how the scene was written. I know, it's my problem and I don't hold it against Eromantis. I just mention it since we are sharing our game preferences here :D.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes