4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah I agree its boring if she is a slut from the start but then in some games they never become a slut, forget slut they don't even take a dick lol hence the question.
She's gonna end up as a prostitute. I think it's pretty obvious she's going to become a slut.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I'm here for this. There was another game like this, can't remember the name. Its popular here, ppl know it. U could go down nice route and be the good girlfriend for the bf that goes and does humanitarian stuff and comes back chad af. Or several slut routes. What i never liked about that game is you couldnt hybrid routes. Bimbo and bbc slut were 2 completely different paths. Need dat plastic that isnt locked in one route, and vice versa. good luck, ill be watching.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Yep, she starts the story as a virgin.
I have plans to finish the game in an adequate amount of time, and then release it on Steam, the same as I did with .
I know this will be a great game of corruption, I have faith in that. But whenever you update it, please kindly make moderate-big updates and not like 10-15 mins added only like some devs do

And also include some old, fat or big ugly bastards for rape or corruption scenes along the way XD just my suggestion

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
I really love corruption games when done right, hopefully this delivers, looking forward for more in the future.

Reactions: Eromantis

Iamspock

Jun 29, 2019
I'm here for this. There was another game like this, can't remember the name. Its popular here, ppl know it. U could go down nice route and be the good girlfriend for the bf that goes and does humanitarian stuff and comes back chad af. Or several slut routes. What i never liked about that game is you couldnt hybrid routes. Bimbo and bbc slut were 2 completely different paths. Need dat plastic that isnt locked in one route, and vice versa. good luck, ill be watching.
Good girl/Bad girl ?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. the renders are good, but the story ... its way to stupid and way beyond the point of disbelieve.

The MC seems to be some kind of narcoleptic or might be on the autism spectrum. She is unaware of her surroundings and not capable to live without help.

Then she passed an earthquake without waking up I guess? ... or why is the way back blocked by it? - She is trapped because the story has to happen ... that is bad writing at play. Then she meets a decent person that has a huge house, but for some reason cant her stay a night (tbh - a girl with that story is kinda red warinig sign I wouldnt want her in my house too) - but at least let her call her father... or the police ... right? Especially when you know that her destination is dangerous for her ...

Oh and the Train station that is not connected to road but to a pathway trough a forest ... we all know these ... you know bad connected public infrastructure with no employees at all - all AI and robots these days I guess. Stranded in this lawless part of some country with no law and vigilantes.

Then she starts to develop a brain "What if ... Some kind of maniacs live here?" "What if they take me hostage and start blackmailing my parents" - but that dies instantly "Relax you dont have a choice" - yeah - sure ... except you have one - that woman - to ask to let you call someone - anyone.

And then the game lets you do that ... and ends, because there is no better way to tell a story of corruption than to force the player to play a brain dead girl that somehow made it to college ... and the content of one suitcase was a make or break for her college career. What as in there gold bars? ... Piles of cash instead of clothing? o_O

Sure horror ... and in most horror stories the protagonists are dumb as fuck because the story has to happen ... at least in the bad ones.

I dont care for her, because she is just to stupid, I mean she is already a extreme bimbo on the brain front, just without the looks and the sex drive. And the setting is way to outlandish to keep my interest. Good luck with the game ... I really like corruption games, but this cant entertain me one bit because of the setting and circumstances.

• Angry
Reactions: hubvan
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes