4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Promising start , lets see how it develops. For the future maybe make a warning that the end of the episode is coming, so the player can save. I am usually not saving at all decision points. But here in the lst 5 minutes there were no decision points at all and the end came pretty sudden or make an autosave at the end so the player can continue with next episode after the update.

Reactions: Eromantis

Rinalivi

Jun 27, 2022
The renders look very good. And i'm not gonna lie, i'm an absolute sucker for this type of premise. So best of luck in your project.

i'll give you some support on patreon as soon as i can, can't give with much but enough to at least show some appreciation i hope.

Cross47

Apr 18, 2020
My least favorite starting style. From the pile of dialogue and the abrupt ending of the episode bored..no action at all. I can't understand how you can produce such quality work and share something like this.

Asrann

Dec 1, 2019
The renders look good, the MC is georgious, thats a great start
This is typically my type of games, can't wait to see her getting more and more corrupted.

Wish the best of luck with your project and keep it up

Zabulon8

Sep 30, 2019
Quite a nice start! There are hints here and there regarding what might follow, but since we don't see any male character, difficult to assess exactly what.

Renders are great, which is great to see the MC evolve. What I find too bad, though, is that there doesn't seem to be choice based options and corruption/kink/submission stats. I like visual novels, but always preferred RPG elements.

Will be back for the next update!

rinfei

Jun 21, 2019
Although there's not a ton to go off of, this game looks very promising. I enjoyed the renders and the conversational animations. The overall premise of the plot is also something that sounds very satisfying. The writing is a bit stilted in places, but I've read and sometimes even enjoyed far worse. I look forward to a more substantial update. Good luck to you, dev!

Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Although there's not a ton to go off of, this game looks very promising. I enjoyed the renders and the conversational animations. The overall premise of the plot is also something that sounds very satisfying. The writing is a bit stilted in places, but I've read and sometimes even enjoyed far worse. I look forward to a more substantial update. Good luck to you, dev!
Thank you! I'm learning and will do better!

Reactions: Kavalor and rinfei

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Hello, here is what I thought can be a "progression tree"" for the game (hope it fits the page).

-----------------------------------------------------pregnancy
--------------------hormones-------|---likes risky sex----------------trophy wife
-------tattoos---|-------------------|---------------no pregnancy----|
start--------------no body changes------------------------------------elite whore
-------piercings-|--------------------|---------------------------------|
--------------------implants-----------doesn't like risky--------------happy village cumdump

It's just rough "road map" which is way too ambitious cause it will need at least 18 body versions, but I believe in You;).
hope game developer made that kinda of game.
or add corruption like the game corruption when mc drug people with magic gas turning everybody to his own whore

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Just for curiosity which the of corruption are you going to follow:
1.moral degradation
2.Mind break
3.mind control
4.possession
5.closet pervert
6.molded by a Prevert

Xicor

Jun 13, 2019
Just a suggestion but can you put some stats or a bar to follow the corruption progress

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes