4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This is a female protagonist game . How can there be gay or Transconent? Lesbian I get. There are so many games with gay and transcontent - just play those I guess ... and no I'm not the developer.
Gay would probably be ruled out, but there could still be Trans content. Not saying there will or should be. Just that it could be possible, in a game with a female protagonist.

Reactions: bcool

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Game seems promising, but honestly this first version doesn't have enough content, don't know why they bothered releasing it. Will be on the lookout for some big updates though.
As the developer said, they wanted feedback about the concept and direction. I think that was successful.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Even with slow corruption we probably not talking about a process which will take years. Not sure about pregnancy in that perspective (and I freely admit its absolutely not my thing).

plain77

May 23, 2020
Is this game similar to Good Girl Gone Bad? What I mean by that is her fate is ultimately in the hands of the player, and choices they make or is hoe the only way to go?

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
What about extreme fetishes in the future like gangbang, dp, dap
but it would not be rape it’s her desire?
Something like in GGGB

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
To the people who are saying there is nothing in the game dude this is literally ep.1 and all you need is just sex ?
Ep.1 of any game is all about the beginning of the storyline rarely some games may contain sexual content in their first release but not all...
Follow Dev on patreon already started working on ep.2

Btw Eromantis a big thumbs up for the visuals and storyline can't wait for the update !!

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
What about extreme fetishes in the future like gangbang, dp, dap
but it would not be rape it’s her desire?
Something like in GGGB
We'll see. Patreon members will be able to vote for different fetish options

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
To the people who are saying there is nothing in the game dude this is literally ep.1 and all you need is just sex ?
Ep.1 of any game is all about the beginning of the storyline rarely some games may contain sexual content in their first release but not all...
Follow Dev on patreon already started working on ep.2

Btw Eromantis a big thumbs up for the visuals and storyline can't wait for the update !!
Thank you for your kind words and support <3

Reactions: !Berserker!
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes