4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I've seen a few mention that Ugly Bastards should make an appearance in the game. I, for one, have no desire to see a fat ugly bastard fuck. I hope that you will at least keep the men in the game at least average looking. Otherwise, the only option I'll have to play the lesbian route...that currently, is only being thought about.

I like where you are planning to go with the game and to see a beautiful girl get corrupted, well, that is awesome. There are enough corruption games with ugly bastards out there. So let this pretty lady skip the horrors of fat men...oh wait...is that the horror tag is for?!?! :oops:

Anyway, take my request with a grain of salt. This is your game and you should develop it the way you want. I'm just projecting my desires onto Lily as we all are.

Good luck with your game and I hope over the long haul it will bring you fame and fortune so you can retire at an early age.
One of the best and most heartwarming comments <3

I have plans to add an ugly bastard, as it's a popular fetish and the game genre is partially horror. But I will add the option to choose another route, so you're good :)

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Ugly bastards are straight up about humiliation. I personally think there are better ways to humiliate a protagonist without insulting our asthetic senses (and I say this as a man who could lose a few kilos ;) ).

Reactions: GropyMcGropster

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Ugly bastards are straight up about humiliation. I personally think there are better ways to humiliate a protagonist without insulting our asthetic senses (and I say this as a man who could lose a few kilos ;) ).
There will be a lot of ways to humiliate Lily ;)

Reactions: Kavalor

CrazzyMonkey

Apr 13, 2021
Why don't these type of games have animation?, if the girl looks pretty and not an inflated doll like Anna it would be great to have a corruption game with good animations.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
1. We don't know yet if there will be animations, as this game is just beginning.
2. Probably because animations are expensive, nou necessarily moneywise (that as well) but resourceintensive (computer-,time- and electricity wise at least)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While I would love animations for any game even subpar ones it should not come at the expense of telling the story or developing the game if the dev feels it isnt worth their time for any reason. Since animations make up maybe 5% of the story / scenes on most games that do have them.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Why don't these type of games have animation?, if the girl looks pretty and not an inflated doll like Anna it would be great to have a corruption game with good animations.
Because most of those games are made in Daz 3d since you can buy pre-made assets. However animating in Daz is ass and so most people (who wish to animate) resort to exporting their whole project in Blender with the various bridges that exist (which are pretty poor, and the one that isn't all that bad isn't even supported by Daz themselves officially). If you are experienced enough and have the patience required as well as the hardware since it very heavy on the system you can animate in Daz but it is slow and takes a long time. Animations are cool, but they are very time consuming.

Reactions: Kavalor

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020

There is no wrong way to humiliate a female protagonist :)

dregon87

May 6, 2019
i have a stupid question:
It is possible that she will do this not for money but for fun, because prostitution (sex for money) is much less fun than the same thing but because of desire, this is a game of slow corruption (which is very good) so it would be more interesting if over time she plunged more into corruption and not into prostitution. In short, she would be SLUT over time and not WHORE if that makes sense.
Oh, and protagonist looks very good -attractive and interesting appearance.

P.S
Sorry for walking around its morning and I haven’t had coffee yet)

Last edited:
Reactions: Eromantis

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I personally don't see why not - could be one of the choices. For me one can turn into the other.

Nov 19, 2022
Personally disagree about not having an ugly bastard in the game. I think at least one is needed in a game like this. Makes no sense to have a good looking guy harassing an attractive girl. At least for the sexual assault fetish. The other fetishes I agree though, no need for all man to be ugly bastards

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I doubt the majority of people commiting sexual assults are ugly bastards. Bastards definitivly if done in realize, but in my opinion the majority is probably not ugly.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes