4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
In comments people asking you about way MC will be corrupted and you answer that it's still in planning stage. Judging by short intro you want to use her social inexperience in communication.

I grew up in very strict, religious and hypocritical family (that is why now I am grim cynical atheist), and knew many girls from same surroundings, and some of them when they were out of family control turned into total turbo sluts.
When kids grow under constant despotic control their sexuality not developing with healthy speed, so when they face real world without their parents they can be affected by any dominant person who will take place of "parental figure".

That is why I think that inclusion of "kind" granny is a good plot step. If You describe Lily's family as conservative and strict, it will give You way to explain Lily's total lack of knowledge about sex and her readiness to see old people as authority.

How I see further story development:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck, written too much again. Sorry for this idea vomit, too much coffee and bad news, wanted to help somebody. One last thing, don't listen too much of Patreon subs and commenters like Me, do what You like and want, good luck and stay safe.

P.S. i would keep writing shit but need to stop, so this is last last thing, add rich old asshole who searches for personal fuckdoll, for trophy wife ending.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, I think the beginning is a bit exaggerated in terms of bad karma.
Yes, she may have had a bad phase and is now trying to build a better life for herself.
Yes, she may well have fallen asleep and missed her station.
But to have her suitcase stolen within a few seconds at an empty village station?

This of course affects the rest of the game. No money, no clothes, so at some point she will be forced to wear any outfit that is offered to her. And shot it was with the slow corruption.

Let her have the suitcase, but in the rush she forgot her purse with money, papers and cell phone on the train. The depot is closed (at 12:00 noon?), which indicates that no other train will arrive in this hick town that day.
So continue as before, looking for accommodation. The next day she would have to go to the depot, but her handbag cannot be found, but she still has her own clothes and some hygiene articles.
Then the old lady has a quite luxurious bedroom, but not even a sheet and a simple blanket for the maid's room?
MC is already staged in her underwear, so she doesn't need to lie half-naked in bed and freeze all night.

So how should it continue the next morning?
Underwear on since 24h, unkempt, unflossed, clothes can still be worn a second time. And then? Wear an apron of the grandma only with underwear under it (the third day) or immediately without. There was something about slow corruption, right?
There are only limited outfits in the suitcase anyway, because the rest was surely sent with a moving company. So there is enough time to force a new outfit on her after a week.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
In comments people asking you about way MC will be corrupted and you answer that it's still in planning stage. Judging by short intro you want to use her social inexperience in communication.

I grew up in very strict, religious and hypocritical family (that is why now I am grim cynical atheist), and knew many girls from same surroundings, and some of them when they were out of family control turned into total turbo sluts.
When kids grow under constant despotic control their sexuality not developing with healthy speed, so when they face real world without their parents they can be affected by any dominant person who will take place of "parental figure".

That is why I think that inclusion of "kind" granny is a good plot step. If You describe Lily's family as conservative and strict, it will give You way to explain Lily's total lack of knowledge about sex and her readiness to see old people as authority.

Fuck, written too much again. Sorry for this idea vomit, too much coffee and bad news, wanted to help somebody. One last thing, don't listen too much of Patreon subs and commenters like Me, do what You like and want, good luck and stay safe.

P.S. i would keep writing shit but need to stop, so this is last last thing, add rich old asshole who searches for personal fuckdoll, for trophy wife ending.
Thank you so much for the feedback and your suggestion. Thanks for taking the time to put your thoughts out there. I read everything carefully and wrote down some ideas for myself. Some of it echoes the way I envisioned it, some of it diverges. But it definitely gave me a new direction for my thinking.

Reactions: Kenma_sun

fibi2cz

May 21, 2023

OMG this sounds hot as hell, idk why but dumb milking "cows" are hot

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
One to check out at a later once I catch up on a few I been wanting to play. I haven't played many female MC games but I do love the idea of a slow burn especially if it's truly a slow burn and not one that starts slow and rushes out of the slow burn.

Reactions: Priappus

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
which Kate? There are lot of Kates in games. But to be honest would not surprise me. There a not that many good DAZ base models out there. And yes this one is familiar from a lot of games.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is this a kinetic novel? I mean the description pretty much tells you her story and how she will end up...

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
There will be choices
Yeah ok, but what kind of choices? I would have no problem with her being a stripper for example but i dont like to play characters which get raped or sell their bodies. So if these are things which cant be avoided or if its a fixed ending being a cheap 5$ whore, i would pass.

Thx so far for you answer! :)

Off_Kilter

Donor
Jul 1, 2021
I've seen a few mention that Ugly Bastards should make an appearance in the game. I, for one, have no desire to see a fat ugly bastard fuck. I hope that you will at least keep the men in the game at least average looking. Otherwise, the only option I'll have to play the lesbian route...that currently, is only being thought about.

I like where you are planning to go with the game and to see a beautiful girl get corrupted, well, that is awesome. There are enough corruption games with ugly bastards out there. So let this pretty lady skip the horrors of fat men...oh wait...is that what the horror tag is for?!?! :oops:

Anyway, take my request with a grain of salt. This is your game and you should develop it the way you want. I'm just projecting my desires onto Lily as we all are.

Good luck with your game and I hope over the long haul it will bring you fame and fortune so you can retire at an early age.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes