4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
I really like this game. These are the tags that I like. I can't wait to see how this game progresses. How long will it take for each update to be released?

Reactions: Eromantis

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
hmmm might have to wait for next month then to play if I can wait this game has me interested enough to try it sooner than later.

Reactions: Eromantis

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
hmmm might have to wait for next month then to play if I can wait this game has me interested enough to try it sooner than later.
Sure man. You'll be able to draw conclusions when you try the second episode. I'd appreciate your support.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Interesting. I hope it will be possible to go very far beyond the depths of completely demoting this girl.
Personally, I wouldn't mind the option of using the main character in genres such as:
Futa/Trans - sex with girls with dick
Beastiality - sex with dogs/boars/horses
Scat/Vomit - i.e. pissing/shitting/vomiting

Although I realize that not everyone will like it. Maybe as an option for the player to choose from?

It would be wonderful if at some stage you could make a wide range of choices about makeup, hairstyles and sexy clothes.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Interesting. I hope it will be possible to go very far beyond the depths of completely demoting this girl.
Personally, I wouldn't mind the option of using the main character in genres such as:

Although I realize that not everyone will like it. Maybe as an option for the player to choose from?

It would be wonderful if at some stage you could make a wide range of choices about makeup, hairstyles and sexy clothes.
I could add some of these fetishes in optional routes, we'll see

Ekcho666

Apr 28, 2018
nteresting. I hope it will be possible to go very far beyond the depths of completely demoting this girl.

Fuck all of that

Reactions: Mr. Moops

Rhymbu

Jul 18, 2023
I need your help to find the name of a game; the plot goes like this: the protagonist is a young millionaire who returns to his hometown due to the death of his father. He goes to a gym and meets an MMA fighter and also a woman obsessed with white supremacy, who has tattoos all over her body and ends up becoming his pet.

Necesito vuestra ayuda para encontrar el nombre de un juego, la trama va asi: el prota es un joven millonario que vuelve a su ciudad natal por la muerte de su padre, va a un gym y conoce a una luchadora de mma y tambien a una tipa obsecionada con el white supremacy que tiene tatuajes por todo su cuerpo, que termina convirtiendose en su mascota

Apr 29, 2018
There will be a lot of ways to humiliate Lily ;)
Just wondering how slow corruption do you plan?
I suppose that you will need next two (or more) episode just to introduce all other characters and Lily's interaction with them. Do you plan to start with clothes corruption (forcing Lily to wear some sexy dresses, or no panties) like in SpecialRequest, before you start with groping, stripping and other sexual harassment?

JMathers

Sep 2, 2018
Just wait dude :oops:
my comment was simply based on the "episode 1" part, not your progress nor content, or anything else.

I've just found too many games seem to split there game design in to several parts now, and way too many seem to charge prices for each episodes and splitting the "main game" in to like 10 parts / episodes now, and charging like $10 per episode.

so yes, any ways. it was just about the "episode" part nothing else.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Just wondering how slow corruption do you plan?
I suppose that you will need next two (or more) episode just to introduce all other characters and Lily's interaction with them. Do you plan to start with clothes corruption (forcing Lily to wear some sexy dresses, or no panties) like in SpecialRequest, before you start with groping, stripping and other sexual harassment?
I'm planning a slow, realistic corruption, without rush (but not dragged out either). There will be some clothes corruption elements and sexual harassment elements already in episode 2.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes