4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Verizel

May 25, 2017
Blackmail routes don't make sense to me. If you really commit to a blackmail route then it shouldn't be reluctant because that doesn't make sense. Reluctance insinuates that she's still willing, and that isn't blackmail. Instead, it's this cliche "Oh, I hate my blackmailer, but why does it feel so good? I should hate this. What's happening to me?" troupe that happens in too many games. It's just another take on a corruption route. But, if you really commit to a blackmail route, then you start veering into rape, and as a woman that's REALLY not fun. The FMC needs to really hate her blackmailer, and hate what he makes her do, and feel powerless in the situation. That's a very challenging story to write and it's going to be very polarizing for a fan base.

So I'd say you're best off with two primary routes, pure and corrupted. On the pure route the MC can still have sex, so you don't need to say "no" to everything. On the corruption route, I think it's totally fine to have a submissive sub-route, but the blackmail angle just doesn't make sense to me.
Well yeah, like blackmail overused and this approach too, and I can see why. True rape and devoid of pleasure on the female side of intercoursemaking it extremely hard for majority to take pleasure from. Not many peoples truly have a boner on pure sufferings and torture. And its too easy to explain"unwilling but pleasurable" participation through blackmail, so many content makers choose this option. immersive enough,easy to write, everyone is ok, so, can be sold to a lot of people. Cause its like "no mean yes" kind of situation rather then true blackmail and rape, etc. Everyone know that every participant is illingfull and take pleasure, so, this make-believe game is ok.
Pure route, in my opinion, can be romantic one, like, to find true love for life in unexpected place and have happily ever after, even to be able to go into university successfully. It would be far more better then "boring no sex root, cause we forget to write a good story either.
Corruption root... I dont believe that its something believable to say that she is willingfull to be corrupted from the start, especially considering kinks XD So, it would be rathermake believe game, or even some initiative on her side in actual in-game make-believe arc XD but well, I would prefer not blackmail route, dislike it personally

Reactions: Udayana

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Sounds good so far and seems to tick the boxes:
1) Slow corruption from innocent girl to a slut
2) Corruption shown by change of clothes, acts done, personality, body modifications
3) Ugly bastard/old man

Reactions: Tumai and Priappus

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
I never got why its so enticing to have a girl fuck an ugly bastard - for me personally there are better ways, if humiliation is the intent and its just not nice to look at.
Its just another aspect or parameter for corruption stage. At first they are reluctant and repulsed by the idea or the act and then they are actively seeking for it.

Reactions: Priappus

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
For me that breaks the suspension of disbelieve to be honest. Would even a highly corrupted woman choose an ugly bastard out of free will? The most I probbaly would expect is a 'I don't care' attitude. Even a highly corrupeted slut would choose an more attractive partner if she has a choice.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Sounds good so far and seems to tick the boxes:
1) Slow corruption from innocent girl to a slut
2) Corruption shown by change of clothes, acts done, personality, body modifications
3) Ugly bastard/old man
I just hope that the body modification will not include tattoos and lip augmentation (and if it does, it will be possible to opt out of these interventions on her body).

I would also add live shows/pole dance performances for quite a large closed group of degenerates in some club or abandoned warehouse/basement. There they would vote on what the girl should do (or the pervert who paid the most could decide for himself).

Maybe some BDSM? (bonding, spanking, slapping, whipping, immobilization in strange unnatural positions, electro stimulation, fucking machines)
There's plenty of it on kink.com. I would especially like to see the use of a reciprocating saw, as in this photo in spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even a highly corrupeted slut would choose an more attractive partner if she has a choice.
Maybe for money?
Maybe this is the solution? MC discovers that because of men's sick perversions, she can earn money. Big money. The bigger the perversions, the bigger the money. It could be played in such a way that for the clients the girl is a submissive bitch with no inhibitions, but only because of the money.
Let me give you an example: A girl is fucking a client, she moans and groans deliciously, she tells him: "Oh, yes! fuck me harder. I want to feel it deep inside my tight, young pussy." And a moment later, in the next shot, we read what she is thinking at that moment: "God, what a disgusting guy. I don't want him to touch me, let alone have sex with me. If it weren't for the money, I would never agree to it."

However, I prefer the "traditional" path. So MC initially feels disgust, but over time she starts to like it, and after some time she can't and doesn't want to live without it. This approach is more attractive to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumai

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Let's be honest, the ugly man kink is about demeaning the FMC. Most games that use this kink incorporate it along the lines of the old/ugly man manipulating the woman and exploiting her nativity or outright stupidity as an act of revenge and anger. Unlike the regular corruption content, the old/ugly man kink really emphasizes the grossness of the man; he's usually some combination of unattractive, smelly, rude/evil, deformed, homeless, overweight, etc. It's a total power fantasy in a way that regular corruption content isn't necessarily.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
For me that breaks the suspension of disbelieve to be honest. Would even a highly corrupted woman choose an ugly bastard out of free will? The most I probbaly would expect is a 'I don't care' attitude. Even a highly corrupeted slut would choose an more attractive partner if she has a choice.
yeah, no attractive woman has ever been with an ugly man to advance her station in life :ROFLMAO:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
yeah, no attractive woman has ever been with an ugly man to advance her station in life :ROFLMAO:
Ah but that is something different , as she gets something out of it (even if its Money). I was speaking between 2 equal choices. Because the core of the ugly bastard myth is that she does not have a choice.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eromantis Hmmmm well those two routes are drastically different lol....

I'm liking it...and the genre you're setting it in. Who doesn't like turning a good girl into a complete needy slut? However, it seems you're story is not written and you're still floating ideas around. I would strongly advise against this. Write your story, flesh it out...complete it...then render it. It never ends well when you actually don't have a full story of your own to work from. Taking ideas from others...changing things...just look at all the abandoned shit on here where devs did just that. Sure you 'add to' what you already have planned and intend, but never change and make it up as you gio along.

However, that being said...I agree with many others who have commented...blackmail routes are usually utter bollox...corruption routes are great where done well, unfortunately most are not. It's a very difficult line but as Friends in Need should show you, having a very dark, forced path will not lose you support (long as is an opional path)...and if you're going for a forced path, the girl can NOT enjoy it...please do not let this become another nooo..noo...I hate you...omfg that feels good game...because honestly, may as well just slap the fantasy tag onto it right now. You can have both routes, very forced dark where she does not enjot it in the slightest and a slow corruption (either physical enjoyment or money orientated) along with a more pure path. There's a reason many VN's use the 'chemical stimulant/injection/horny pill' route to make the FMC's body betray her and enjoy it.

Will look forward to more updates, keep up the good work.

Reactions: DoAdventures

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It's a fine line. People talk about "immersion" but forget that there is a difference between being transformed into a slut and just being a slut. To maintain the illusion that a girl is innocent to begin with, (a very important ingredient in this genre) a strong element of being pushed into the direction she would not take on her own is almost required. Games in the genre that fail to do this end up with girls that are really sluts from day 1, are dumb as rocks or, more usually, both and are not as well rated.

E.g. Special Request's MC being dragged
kicking and screaming (metaphorically) into working for a company she hates - rated 4.5 vs. Inside Jennifer's MC thinking giving a cabbie a BJ is the only way out of being short on cash - rated 3.5.

Having said that, my recommendation to the Dev would be to concentrate on what he personally likes and not steer too far away from that. Even for scenes; if, say watersports or lesbian etc. aren't your thing but you make them due to requests, it won't be that good anyway because you're just going through the motions.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes