4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020
who's coming bathroom in fianl scene

it will be exciting , I cant wait to se, why it stopped here

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Cute game, but that groping scene with two dudes was failed, I'm a fan of molest action but it was a poorly made.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Cute game, but that groping scene with two dudes was failed, I'm a fan of molest action but it was a poorly made.
I'm personally not afan of most molest action I see, and I found it well made. I chose the refuse action - so would be nice if you explained what exactly you did not like?

Reactions: Eromantis

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I'm personally not afan of most molest action I see, and I found it well made. I chose the refuse action - so would be nice if you explained what exactly you did not like?
The girl and the dude who's groping her ass are facing each other, though he's supposed to be behind her. And the groping was only shown as a short bad animation. It's a visual novel and it needs to be properly shown, and in my opinion, better no animation at all than a bad one.

kaskas222111

Nov 14, 2021
I wish you success with the development. Personally, I’ll play it later (when the stage of corruption has already begun) so that the process of corruption itself can be clearly seen. For me personally, one of the most favorite games in this genre is a “good girl gone bad” - a lot of different fetishes, different paths and stages of corruption of the main character... The only problem is that it will be difficult for the developer to implement this - there are so many different options.
The main thing is that the author correctly assesses his strengths and does what he likes and is in demand among the public.
I’ll try to give advice - it’s better to make a plan at the initial stages of how the story will develop, what stages of development the main character will have and how corruption will affect her, and what fetishes will be introduced at all stages of the game (in my opinion, the biggest block of work as well as the kinky fetishes should be introduced at the last stage of the game). Good luck with the development.

P.s. I almost forgot - many people like tattoos and piercings. And it looks great in a game about corruption

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes