4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Hardanik

Mar 7, 2018
oh mann not another slow corruption game...it always end up waiting for 6-7 months and end up getting nothing but just a tease
I'm going to wait a few months before playing, just to see if the developer is like Ollane, from "Tomie wanna get married", who is a very responsible guy, or if he is like the creators of Kingdom under deception or Project Sage, who just brought disappointment.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
the developer is like Ollane, from "Tomie wanna get married", who is a very responsible guy, or if he is like the creators of Kingdom under deception or Project Sage, who just brought disappointment.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the development story of these games. Can you explain briefly how they differ?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
i love everything about this game except the kinda slowish development progress :D coming back in like 4-5 updates
good luck on the development
cant really agree with slowish progress, that span between the 2 updates was 4 weeks - quite fast in my opinion, but the story is supposed to develop slow.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
I am usually not the one to moan about slowburns but with this pace I am afraid it will take an ETERNITY until we see some serious stuff.
In my opinion the pace is good. If it were faster, it would look unnatural.

A few things from me:
1) This episode seems much longer than the previous one. In several places it seemed to me that this would be the end of this part, but it turned out that the game was still going on (e.g. when the day ended and the MC went to bed, I was convinced that it was the end). It was a pleasant surprise when a new day arrived.
2) I like the attention to detail in the graphics (e.g. sun rays in the morning in the MC room).
3) I think it would be useful to have more shots when the girl puts on a new outfit (e.g. when she got a cleaning lady's outfit or especially when she put on an outfit in a cafe and a dress in a store. I would like to see more shots of the new outfit - from the front, side, back, etc. after putting on the dress and heels, I don't think there was even a single shot where we could see MC from head to toe in one shot). When MC puts on sexier outfits in the future, I hope we'll get more shots of her. It's also a pity that the store owner took only one close-up photo (head and torso) - I was hoping for a few more photos.
4) Technical note: Is it possible to add a "back" button in the game settings so that you can go back and read the dialogues again, or to select an alternative dialogue option? This would be very helpful.

p.s. nice cliffhanger at the end.

Last edited:

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
When MC puts on sexier outfits in the future, I hope we'll get more shots of her. It's also a pity that the store owner took only one close-up photo (head and torso) - I was hoping for a few more photos.
Yes, of course, I will add more shots when the outfit allows me to do so :)

It's also a pity that the store owner took only one close-up photo (head and torso) - I was hoping for a few more photos.
This won't be the last time Lily comes to Sebastian's store ;)

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
In my opinion the pace is good. If it were faster, it would look unnatural.

A few things from me:
1) This episode seems much longer than the previous one. In several places it seemed to me that this would be the end of this part, but it turned out that the game was still going on (e.g. when the day ended and the MC went to bed, I was convinced that it was the end). It was a pleasant surprise when a new day arrived.
2) I like the attention to detail in the graphics (e.g. sun rays in the morning in the MC room).
3) I think it would be useful to have more shots when the girl puts on a new outfit (e.g. when she got a cleaning lady's outfit or especially when she put on an outfit in a cafe and a dress in a store. I would like to see more shots of the new outfit - from the front, side, back, etc. after putting on the dress and heels, I don't think there was even a single shot where we could see MC from head to toe in one shot). When MC puts on sexier outfits in the future, I hope we'll get more shots of her. It's also a pity that the store owner took only one close-up photo (head and torso) - I was hoping for a few more photos.
4) Technical note: Is it possible to add a "back" button in the game settings so that you can go back and read the dialogues again, or to select an alternative dialogue option? This would be very helpful.

p.s. nice cliffhanger at the end.
If you want to go back, just press it (pgUp) on the keyboard.

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Ok. And do you have any ideas for the degradation of the main character? I thought about this and the appropriate order of sentences. I got something like this:

- naked
- masturbation lesson 1 (fingering)
- handjob
- blowjob lesson 1 (small throat)
- masturbation lesson 2 (small vibrator/dildo)
- blowjob lesson 2 (medium throat)
- first vaginal sex
- masturbation lesson 3 (after the first vaginal sex it was very tight, because her barely deflowered pussy is not prepared for a cock, so further masturbation lessons are needed. Now MC is training on a larger dildo and inserts four fingers into her pussy - open hand)
- first interracial sex
- anal toys lesson 1 (small: dildo, banana, small butt plug)
- first anal sex
- masturbation lesson 4 (five fingers - open hand up to the wrist)
- first own peeing
- first lesbian experience
- anal toys lesson 2 (medium: billiard balls, large dildo, cucumbers, large butt plug)
- first interracial anal sex
- double penetration
- blowjob lesson 3 (deep throat)
- first rough sex
- interracial double penetration
- live show in a club in a room for an individual client (show through the glass - without sex: striptease, masturbation, orgasm)
- bukkake
- first squirt
- masturbation lesson 5 (fisting, five fingers - clenched fist up to the wrist)
- gangbang
- pissing on MC's body and face from men's
- BDSM experience 1 (bonding, groping, sex, spanking, squirting, bringing to multiple orgasms)
- live show in the club for a wide audience (pole dance, striptease, masturbation, toys, squirt, orgasm)
- sex in a public place 1 (in a hypermarket)
- double vaginal sex
- BDSM experience 2 (as in experience 1 and: handcuffs, spreader bar, use of electric wand massagers, reciprocating saw)
- anal toys lesson 3 (big: can of soda, apple, baseball bat, BBC dildo, plug "ass-pand")
- double anal sex
- MC drinking men's piss
- BDSM experience 3 (as in experience 1 and: hanging weights on the nipples and clitoris, choking, slapping, whipping)
- old guys - gangbang
- role play/submissive/slave-master
- lesbian gangbang (strap-on, wand vibrator, double-dong, pissing, squirt, orgasm
- public sex 2 (on a city bus)
- interracial double vaginal sex
- interracial double anal sex
- BDSM experience 4 (different types of fucking machines)
- anal toys lesson 4 (extreme huge: big drink bottle, fire extinguisher)
- masturbation lesson 6 (two hands)
- triple vaginal penetration
- piss /golden shower gangbang
- sex in a public place 3 (on the street in the town center)
- triple anal penetration
- interracial gangbang
- culminating gangbang (all kinds of perversions committed on the MC during group sex with many men, in front of a large audience)

And as OPTIONS:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I like the idea and the theme of the game.
I'm going to let the releases accumulate a little to play with more content.

Reactions: Eromantis
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes