4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does this have any animated scenes or are there plans to add animations in the future? Love the look of the female mc and always love a corruption game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ep 2 was much better than Ep 1 but still is marking time waiting for interesting things to happen.

I had to restart the game because Ep 1 didn't define "slut points," but that's typical and forgivable in a game under development. Ren'py's skip feature makes restarting a doddle.

I'm not sure whether the awkward dialogue is intended (she's nervous and they are creeps), but, if unintentional let me know and I can help with some suggested edits.

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
I work alone and unfortunately animations would take too long, plus I have a shitty computer :9
I wouldn't worry about animations, as someone told me. There are plenty games here without animation and are brilliant! You definitely have a great game here and just to reiterate, I wouldn't worry about animation, not yet anyway.

Good luck with your game!

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Ep 2 was much better than Ep 1 but still is marking time waiting for interesting things to happen.

I had to restart the game because Ep 1 didn't define "slut points," but that's typical and forgivable in a game under development. Ren'py's skip feature makes restarting a doddle.

I'm not sure whether the awkward dialogue is intended (she's nervous and they are creeps), but, if unintentional let me know and I can help with some suggested edits.
Thanks, glad you liked it!
Lily has poor social skills, plus she's scared, so she has confused speech. But I will need a proofreader in the future, so please PM me if interested <3

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I wouldn't worry about animations, as someone told me. There are plenty games here without animation and are brilliant! You definitely have a great game here and just to reiterate, I wouldn't worry about animation, not yet anyway.

Good luck with your game!
Thank you for your kind words!

Reactions: DoAdventures

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
eagerly waiting for this to get more content. I love this genre where one innocent girl is corrupted by everyone around her. KEEP GOING!

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Enjoyed what I've played so far. The characters look great. I like how the story is unfolding. Also liked that the uniforms the MC was supposed to wear aren't the tropy skimpy outfits that she would hate wearing. Hoping maybe Susan would like to have a go at the MC at some point. But please continue to write this as you see fit.

Definitely will keep looking in on progress of this one. Good job so far, dev.

Diego_ly

Nov 16, 2020
I know a little English, and I don't know why the game always ends at this part. Also before the new update.

The truth is I have faith in this game.
1699860015302.png

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Eromantis, thank you for this update. There are few games that I look forward to seeing their new versions and this is one of those games. It is like watching an old Alfred Hitchcock thriller and the thrills are about to start. I would love to see Lily smile more, I know that her situation is dire, but, she should still find reason to smile. Lily is very pretty. Someone posted above about including some bestiality and I love that idea. I guess, you can make it optional. Why not add some incest too? I know because of Patreon you really can't do it, but, it seems other devs get around that by allowing the players to change the relationship themselves or by using a mod.
It is your game, my friend, do with it as you please, these are merely suggestions. I am wholeheartedly looking forward to the next version.
Is it possible to fade the text area? It's not really a textbox, but, the area is dark.

Reactions: Pantera1320
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes