4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ah, right. You can just replace the "textbox.png" file, it's in the "gui" folder
Sorry, but, replace it with what? Or, just remove it completely? I don't know much about these things.

Yup, just as I thought, I removed the textbox.png, but, the game wouldn't open properly. It's a good thing I saved the textbox.png and was able to put it back in.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
The game looks promising, a good start so far. It reminds me a bit of Devins Life, which also starts with the MC losing their stuff at a Train Station and seeking shelter at the house of a questionable person.

However, I hope it does not turn out to be like Devins Life. Devins Life was too depressing for me to continue, I like Humilation and especially when it is paired with Transformation/Bimbofication (which seems to be the thing here). But in Devins Life the MC had no wins at all.

I hope this MC at least likes the way her life is going on from now (which looks like it, since she reacted at least a bit positive to the groping).

Reactions: JBNYC1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 3001419

Overview:
The terrifying story of Lily - an innocent girl who gets corrupted into a mind-broken village slut.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-12
Release Date: 2023-11-10
Developer: Eromantis -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 2
Language: English
Other Games: Lewd Delivery
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - - -

Others:
ANDROID (EP1)*
Spanish Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3001423 View attachment 3001425 View attachment 3001426 View attachment 3001427 View attachment 3078864 View attachment 3078865 View attachment 3078866 View attachment 3078867 View attachment 3078868 View attachment 3078869 View attachment 3078870 View attachment 3078871
--------------------
November 14, 2023

Hi there!

First off, thank you for sharing your new AVN Village Slut. It's very interesting and appealing, and the story seems to be flowing nicely. But I would like to know if this is a slow burn, over time story that rarely sees any hot, epic sexy scenes? It would be unfortunate if this is a slow burn type AVN. Although there is nothing wrong with some teasing, too much of it kills the moment and the hot flow of the story, considering the title.

Based on what I have seen so far, your AVN has a lot of potential to be a very sexy, stimulating and hot AVN for the long term without needing to do any slow burn, or over-teasing.

If you are open to suggestions, I would suggest creating a balance where there are definitely hot, epic scenes with each release / update and keep the tease flowing too, but put out some hot scenes with every new update at the same time. This will give your audience something to look forward to with every update of Village Slut. Think outside the box and make your AVN hot, naughty and stimulating as she progresses to become the Village Slut and then some. ;-) You can create many paths for your MC and take your audience for an enjoying ride vs a slow burn, long, over time AVN.

I give support to many creators, new and old, on Patreon and would be happy to give my support to your project but I am not sure what type of AVN you are creating and what your plans are for this new AVN. But I like what I see and it has potential.

Either way, keep up the good works and all the best with your AVN project, Village Slut.
Cheers!
JB NYC

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
--------------------
November 14, 2023

Hi there!

First off, thank you for sharing your new AVN Village Slut. It's very interesting and appealing, and the story seems to be flowing nicely. But I would like to know if this is a slow burn, over time story that rarely sees any hot, epic sexy scenes? It would be unfortunate if this is a slow burn type AVN. Although there is nothing wrong with some teasing, too much of it kills the moment and the hot flow of the story, considering the title.

Based on what I have seen so far, your AVN has a lot of potential to be a very sexy, stimulating and hot AVN for the long term without needing to do any slow burn, or over-teasing.

If you are open to suggestions, I would suggest creating a balance where there are definitely hot, epic scenes with each release / update and keep the tease flowing too, but put out some hot scenes with every new update at the same time. This will give your audience something to look forward to with every update of Village Slut. Think outside the box and make your AVN hot, naughty and stimulating as she progresses to become the Village Slut and then some. ;-) You can create many paths for your MC and take your audience for an enjoying ride vs a slow burn, long, over time AVN.

I give support to many creators, new and old, on Patreon and would be happy to give my support to your project but I am not sure what type of AVN you are creating and what your plans are for this new AVN. But I like what I see and it has potential.

Either way, keep up the good works and all the best with your AVN project, Village Slut.
Cheers!
JB NYC
If you'd spent as much time reading the last few pages than it took to write your post all your questions would have been answered.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
Sorry, but, replace it with what? Or, just remove it completely? I don't know much about these things.

Yup, just as I thought, I removed the textbox.png, but, the game wouldn't open properly. It's a good thing I saved the textbox.png and was able to put it back in.
If you don't want to see the textbox png file within the game, simply convert the image to a blank / transparent png image and replace the current one. This will remove the dark shade, if that is what you are wanting to do in the RenPy AVN game. Hope it helps.

Cheers!
JB NYC

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
From the game's description itself - "Village Slut is a story-based game that focuses on the slow corruption of the main character, Lily. I used the word "slow" because I really mean it"

So yes, it's likely going to be a slow burn. A lot of teasing and slow corruption but I love it.
Thank you for letting me know. Much appreciated. And yes, it looks like a good story too. I'm not into the slow burn AVN too much, but we will see how this plays out. There are some good slow burns out there, but not many. Too much teasing is a bit overkill and not fun, which is why I made some suggestions. Regardless, I think the Dev is doing a great job with Village Slut and the story flows well. Very appealing too. It's a good start so far. Cheers!

GeminiArt

Nov 30, 2020
Many of you emphasize that MC is beautiful and attractive. I think so too. But, one thing bothers me. At first I didn't know what was bothering me, but now I know. Namely, what do you think about her hair color? Do you like this color? Don't get me wrong, but her gray hair makes her look like "grandma Susan's" younger sister.
I wonder if it could be changed, e.g. MC could start complaining that the shade of her hair makes her look old. And one day, while walking through the streets of the town, she would see a hairdressing salon and then she would start saving money to change her hair color. What do you think about it? If this is the game creator's intention, could it happen relatively quickly?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
for me it is a natural haircolor, and froom the banner alone it is clear that changing haircolor plays a role, but how that will happen only the developer can decide. I personal do not see the urgency in it. But I agree it is a step in the process of corruption

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Many of you emphasize that MC is beautiful and attractive. I think so too. But, one thing bothers me. At first I didn't know what was bothering me, but now I know. Namely, what do you think about her hair color? Do you like this color? Don't get me wrong, but her gray hair makes her look like "grandma Susan's" younger sister.
I wonder if it could be changed, e.g. MC could start complaining that the shade of her hair makes her look old. And one day, while walking through the streets of the town, she would see a hairdressing salon and then she would start saving money to change her hair color. What do you think about it? If this is the game creator's intention, could it happen relatively quickly?
I have a personal fondness for redheads with a hint of freckles on their noses and cheeks. Oh and emerald eyes.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If you don't want to see the textbox png file within the game, simply convert the image to a blank / transparent png image and replace the current one. This will remove the dark shade, if that is what you are wanting to do in the RenPy AVN game. Hope it helps.

Cheers!
JB NYC
Sorry, JB NYC, I haven't the foggiest of what you are talking about. Can you do that for me/us? I'd be happy to flash my frilly pink panties, with a cute blue ribbon bow in the front and a very cute teddy bear on my butt at you, in appreciation.

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, JB NYC, I haven't the foggiest of what you are talking about. Can you do that for me/us? I'd be happy to flash my frilly pink panties, with a cute blue ribbon bow in the front and a very cute teddy bear on my butt at you, in appreciation.
Put this file with replacement into the folder "VillageSlutTransformation-1.0-win\game\gui" , you will just have text without blackout, if that is what you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes