4.10 star(s) 39 Votes

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I am really excited for this game as a concept. And the art is beautiful. I'm certainly intrigued by the story. But it seems like this game is taking a very... very slow path to getting to both the horror and the sexy parts. So, just to help temper my excitement, and step in once those things are both implemented... Is there a roadmap about when those two things are expected to start happening?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I am really excited for this game as a concept. And the art is beautiful. I'm certainly intrigued by the story. But it seems like this game is taking a very... very slow path to getting to both the horror and the sexy parts. So, just to help temper my excitement, and step in once those things are both implemented... Is there a roadmap about when those two things are expected to start happening?
I plan to add some hot stuff in the next update

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I don't agree with the "art is beautiful", honestly it needs improvement, compared to a lot of other games the visuals are pretty mediocre. I'm against over-praising the developer without good reason.

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I don't agree with the "art is beautiful", honestly it needs improvement, compared to a lot of other games the visuals are pretty mediocre. I'm against over-praising the developer without good reason.
What exactly don't you like about the visuals? What games do you think have great graphics?

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
From what I've seen recently and what comes to mind Desert Stalker, Our Red Strings, Lost at Birth for example. Don't take this the wrong way, maybe you're the only one developing a game and your PC isn't very good, I'm just telling it like it is.
Yeah, I'm not offended, I realize I have room to grow. But, for example, in my personal opinion, I don't think the graphics in Desert Stalker look better. Maybe we just have different styles.

1699989087954.png
3.png

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I'm not offended, I realize I have room to grow. But, for example, in my personal opinion, I don't think the graphics in Desert Stalker look better. Maybe we just have different styles.

View attachment 3086725
View attachment 3086726
It is different styles.
It'll all come down to animations or smooth transitions (like small movements between characters, etc...)

But you don't any reason to feel inferior, your art is great

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

View attachment 3086725
View attachment 3086726
Outdoor renderings in all games are so-so, but indoors renders in Desert Stalker are very good, but its a team created game.
Ok, I unpacked the pictures and looked at them, and to be honest its not bad, not top but 7/10. what I've noticed she has some strange body build in my opinion
fullart.png
Also very few pics of the photo shoot, I wish there were more. And my favorite
looking1.png

• Red Heart

lehu84

Mar 26, 2021
I think it would be good to state in the first post that saves are not compatible :) . If I use save from previous version, I get the error:
VST_exception.png

It's because this variable was not defined in the previous version and in current version it's in the code that is executed at the beginning of the new game (which you obviously skip if you load save).

Eromantis, as a feedback:
If you want (and you want!) to keep saves forward compatible (I wouldn't worry about backwards compatibility, it's not important here) between versions, you need to think very carefully of what you will need and how to add things you missed when planning. Right now it's not a big deal but if game takes hours to play, it becomes cumbersome to play from the beginning every time there is a new version. This particular issue was easily avoidable: just define variables where you need them, not earlier. However, some compatibility problems are much more difficult to solve. If you can't keep compatibility, I'd advise to create some code which checks version of the save and loads properly depending on the version of the save. If it cannot be done, it's good to give people possibility to answer a few questions regarding key decisions and jump to the new content based on the answers.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Eromantis

Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2021
I think it would be good to state in the first post that saves are not compatible :) . If I use save from previous version, I get the error:
View attachment 3086817

It's because this variable was not defined in the previous version and in current version it's in the code that is executed at the beginning of the new game (which you obviously skip if you load save).

Eromantis, as a feedback:
If you want (and you want to!) to keep saves forward compatible (I wouldn't worry about backwards compatibility, it's not important here) between versions, you need to think very carefully of what you will need and how to add things you missed when planning. Right now it's not a big deal but if game takes hours to play, it becomes cumbersome to play from the beginning every time there is a new version. This particular issue was be easily avoidable: just define variables where you need them, not earlier. However, some compatibility problems are much more difficult to solve. If you can't keep compatibility, I'd advise to create some code which checks version of the save and loads properly depending on the version of the save. If it cannot be done, it's good to give people possibility to answer a few question regarding key decisions and jump to the new content based on the answers.

Thank you for the feedback. Good advice. I *think* I know how to fix it, we'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and lehu84

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Put this file with replacement into the folder "VillageSlutTransformation-1.0-win\game\gui" , you will just have text without blackout, if that is what you want.
Thank you, R1k0, it worked like a charm. Guys like you and JB NYC, are heroes to us who don't have those kind of smarts. Thank you, for sharing. Will it work in newer versions?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes